1. Who became the first Chancellor (August 1949) of the FRG (May 1949 in West Germany)?
- Erhard of the CDU/CSU
- Brandt of the SPD
- Adenauer of the CDU/CSU
- Ulbricht of the SED
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was CONINFORM (early 1947) and Which country was is implemented by?
- The Way to politcally control states within the Eastern bloc, implemented by the USSR
- The way to economically control states within the Western bloc, implemented by the USA
- The way to politically control states within the Western bloc, implemented by the USA
- The Way to econmically control states within the Eastern bloc, implemented by the USSR
3. What was the aim of the Marshall Plan?
- To show the USSR how powerful the USA was
- To prevent spread of Communism and provide a market for US goods
- To increase trade between USA and other European countries
- To reduce tensions in Europe by helping to revive its economy
4. What Youth organistation was created in the Eastern Zone?
- The National Free German Youth
- Communist Youth
- The Communist Free German Youth
- Stalin Youth
5. What happened to Czechoslovakia when it was interested in receiving Marshall Aid?
- Instead, the USSR donated $0.4 billion to Czechoslovakia
- It was invaded and attacked by the USSR as it had forbidden any Eastern state to receive it
- The USSR imposed sanctions on Czechoslovakia as it had forbidden any Eastern state to receive it
- The USA sent Czechoslovakia $0.4 billion