1. What was the result of the Berlin Blockade?
- The USSR surrendered their Berlin zone to the Western Powers
- Britain and The USA implemented the Airlift and NATO formed
- The Western powers surrended their zones of Berlin to the USSR
- Britain and The USA implemented the Airlift and the Warswaw Pact formed
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was CONINFORM (early 1947) and Which country was is implemented by?
- The Way to politcally control states within the Eastern bloc, implemented by the USSR
- The way to economically control states within the Western bloc, implemented by the USA
- The way to politically control states within the Western bloc, implemented by the USA
- The Way to econmically control states within the Eastern bloc, implemented by the USSR
3. Which group controlled the USSR's occupation of the Eastern Zone?
- The National Soviet Army
- The Soviet Military Administration
- The USSR National Army
4. What was the aim of the Berlin Blockade?
- For Western Powers to surrender their Zones of Berlin to the USSR
- For the USSR to surrender their Zone of Berlin to the Western Powers
- To stem the hemorrhage of workers leaving Berlin
- To create tensions between the USSR and Western powers
5. Who became the first Chancellor (August 1949) of the FRG (May 1949 in West Germany)?
- Erhard of the CDU/CSU
- Adenauer of the CDU/CSU
- Ulbricht of the SED
- Brandt of the SPD