1. In the Western zone, indiviuals who were not classified as active participants in the Nazi regime collected the...
- £20 worth of rationing stamps with 'Deutsch wahre Bürger' Award
- 'Persil' Certificate
- 'Deutsch wahre Bürger' Award
- 'Fairy' Award
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. When was the Potsdam conference?
- May 1945
- September 1945
- July 1945
- January 1946
3. How much did the Western Zone of Germany receive from Marshall Aid (summer of 1947)?
- $1.5 billion
- $3.2 billion
- $1.4 billion
- $2.7 billion
4. What was the aim of the Marshall Plan?
- To reduce tensions in Europe by helping to revive its economy
- To prevent spread of Communism and provide a market for US goods
- To show the USSR how powerful the USA was
- To increase trade between USA and other European countries
5. What was the aim of the Berlin Blockade?
- To stem the hemorrhage of workers leaving Berlin
- For Western Powers to surrender their Zones of Berlin to the USSR
- For the USSR to surrender their Zone of Berlin to the Western Powers
- To create tensions between the USSR and Western powers