1. Where did decsion making power lie within the SED in the GDR (formed October 1949)?
- The Chancellor
- The President
- The First Secretary
- The Prime Minister
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How much did the Western Zone of Germany receive from Marshall Aid (summer of 1947)?
- $2.7 billion
- $1.5 billion
- $1.4 billion
- $3.2 billion
3. What was the result of the Berlin Blockade?
- Britain and The USA implemented the Airlift and NATO formed
- Britain and The USA implemented the Airlift and the Warswaw Pact formed
- The Western powers surrended their zones of Berlin to the USSR
- The USSR surrendered their Berlin zone to the Western Powers
4. In the Western zone, indiviuals who were not classified as active participants in the Nazi regime collected the...
- 'Deutsch wahre Bürger' Award
- £20 worth of rationing stamps with 'Deutsch wahre Bürger' Award
- 'Persil' Certificate
- 'Fairy' Award
5. What was the USSR's response (1949) to the Marshall Plan?
- The Stalin Plan