1. What was CONINFORM (early 1947) and Which country was is implemented by?
- The Way to politcally control states within the Eastern bloc, implemented by the USSR
- The way to politically control states within the Western bloc, implemented by the USA
- The Way to econmically control states within the Eastern bloc, implemented by the USSR
- The way to economically control states within the Western bloc, implemented by the USA
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What happened to Czechoslovakia when it was interested in receiving Marshall Aid?
- It was invaded and attacked by the USSR as it had forbidden any Eastern state to receive it
- The USA sent Czechoslovakia $0.4 billion
- The USSR imposed sanctions on Czechoslovakia as it had forbidden any Eastern state to receive it
- Instead, the USSR donated $0.4 billion to Czechoslovakia
3. What was the result of the Berlin Blockade?
- The Western powers surrended their zones of Berlin to the USSR
- The USSR surrendered their Berlin zone to the Western Powers
- Britain and The USA implemented the Airlift and NATO formed
- Britain and The USA implemented the Airlift and the Warswaw Pact formed
4. What were the initial four problems to solve at the Potsdam Conference?
- Reparations, territorial adjustments, rising tensions between allies and self determination
- Territorial adjustments, reparations, self determination and war guilt
- Denazification, demiliterisation, reparations and territorial adjustments
- War guilt, denazification, demiliterisation and self determination
5. What new currency was introduced to the Western Zones and When?
- The Deutschmark (DM)
- The Dutchmark (DM)
- The Reichsmark (RM)
- The West German Dollar ($W)