1. How many zones was Germany split into by late 1945?
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why did the USA stop sending goods to the Eastern zone in 1946?
- The USSR failed to keep to the agreement of sending food and raw materials to the Western zone
- France failed to keep to the agreement of sending food and raw materials to the Western zone
- There were shortages in the Western Zone
- Tension between the West and East had increased severely
3. In the Western zone, indiviuals who were not classified as active participants in the Nazi regime collected the...
- 'Deutsch wahre Bürger' Award
- 'Persil' Certificate
- 'Fairy' Award
- £20 worth of rationing stamps with 'Deutsch wahre Bürger' Award
4. Which group controlled the USSR's occupation of the Eastern Zone?
- The USSR National Army
- The Soviet Military Administration
- The National Soviet Army
5. When was the Potsdam conference?
- January 1946
- May 1945
- July 1945
- September 1945