1. What were the initial four problems to solve at the Potsdam Conference?
- War guilt, denazification, demiliterisation and self determination
- Denazification, demiliterisation, reparations and territorial adjustments
- Territorial adjustments, reparations, self determination and war guilt
- Reparations, territorial adjustments, rising tensions between allies and self determination
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. When was the Potsdam conference?
- May 1945
- September 1945
- July 1945
- January 1946
3. Which group controlled the USSR's occupation of the Eastern Zone?
- The National Soviet Army
- The Soviet Military Administration
- The USSR National Army
4. How many zones was Germany split into by late 1945?
5. Why did the USA stop sending goods to the Eastern zone in 1946?
- Tension between the West and East had increased severely
- The USSR failed to keep to the agreement of sending food and raw materials to the Western zone
- There were shortages in the Western Zone
- France failed to keep to the agreement of sending food and raw materials to the Western zone