1. Which group controlled the USSR's occupation of the Eastern Zone?
- The USSR National Army
- The Soviet Military Administration
- The National Soviet Army
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. When was the Potsdam conference?
- May 1945
- September 1945
- July 1945
- January 1946
3. Why did the USA stop sending goods to the Eastern zone in 1946?
- The USSR failed to keep to the agreement of sending food and raw materials to the Western zone
- There were shortages in the Western Zone
- Tension between the West and East had increased severely
- France failed to keep to the agreement of sending food and raw materials to the Western zone
4. How many zones was Germany split into by late 1945?
5. What were the initial four problems to solve at the Potsdam Conference?
- War guilt, denazification, demiliterisation and self determination
- Reparations, territorial adjustments, rising tensions between allies and self determination
- Denazification, demiliterisation, reparations and territorial adjustments
- Territorial adjustments, reparations, self determination and war guilt