1. What were the initial four problems to solve at the Potsdam Conference?
- War guilt, denazification, demiliterisation and self determination
- Denazification, demiliterisation, reparations and territorial adjustments
- Territorial adjustments, reparations, self determination and war guilt
- Reparations, territorial adjustments, rising tensions between allies and self determination
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why did the USA stop sending goods to the Eastern zone in 1946?
- The USSR failed to keep to the agreement of sending food and raw materials to the Western zone
- France failed to keep to the agreement of sending food and raw materials to the Western zone
- There were shortages in the Western Zone
- Tension between the West and East had increased severely
3. How many zones was Germany split into by late 1945?
4. Which group controlled the USSR's occupation of the Eastern Zone?
- The National Soviet Army
- The Soviet Military Administration
- The USSR National Army
5. When was the Potsdam conference?
- July 1945
- May 1945
- September 1945
- January 1946