1. Which group controlled the USSR's occupation of the Eastern Zone?
- The USSR National Army
- The Soviet Military Administration
- The National Soviet Army
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why did the USA stop sending goods to the Eastern zone in 1946?
- The USSR failed to keep to the agreement of sending food and raw materials to the Western zone
- There were shortages in the Western Zone
- Tension between the West and East had increased severely
- France failed to keep to the agreement of sending food and raw materials to the Western zone
3. How many zones was Germany split into by late 1945?
4. In the Western zone, indiviuals who were not classified as active participants in the Nazi regime collected the...
- £20 worth of rationing stamps with 'Deutsch wahre Bürger' Award
- 'Persil' Certificate
- 'Deutsch wahre Bürger' Award
- 'Fairy' Award
5. When was the Potsdam conference?
- May 1945
- September 1945
- July 1945
- January 1946