1. What were the initial four problems to solve at the Potsdam Conference?
- War guilt, denazification, demiliterisation and self determination
- Reparations, territorial adjustments, rising tensions between allies and self determination
- Denazification, demiliterisation, reparations and territorial adjustments
- Territorial adjustments, reparations, self determination and war guilt
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which group controlled the USSR's occupation of the Eastern Zone?
- The National Soviet Army
- The Soviet Military Administration
- The USSR National Army
3. In the Western zone, indiviuals who were not classified as active participants in the Nazi regime collected the...
- £20 worth of rationing stamps with 'Deutsch wahre Bürger' Award
- 'Fairy' Award
- 'Persil' Certificate
- 'Deutsch wahre Bürger' Award
4. When was the Potsdam conference?
- July 1945
- September 1945
- January 1946
- May 1945
5. How many zones was Germany split into by late 1945?