1. What were the initial four problems to solve at the Potsdam Conference?
- War guilt, denazification, demiliterisation and self determination
- Reparations, territorial adjustments, rising tensions between allies and self determination
- Denazification, demiliterisation, reparations and territorial adjustments
- Territorial adjustments, reparations, self determination and war guilt
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. In the Western zone, indiviuals who were not classified as active participants in the Nazi regime collected the...
- 'Persil' Certificate
- 'Fairy' Award
- 'Deutsch wahre Bürger' Award
- £20 worth of rationing stamps with 'Deutsch wahre Bürger' Award
3. Why did the USA stop sending goods to the Eastern zone in 1946?
- Tension between the West and East had increased severely
- The USSR failed to keep to the agreement of sending food and raw materials to the Western zone
- There were shortages in the Western Zone
- France failed to keep to the agreement of sending food and raw materials to the Western zone
4. How many zones was Germany split into by late 1945?
5. Which group controlled the USSR's occupation of the Eastern Zone?
- The Soviet Military Administration
- The USSR National Army
- The National Soviet Army