1. How did Truman respond to the Berlin Blockade?
- Propaganda war
- Berlin Airlift
- Sent troops to Berlin
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. What date did the building of the Berlin Wall begin?
- August 1962
- May 1964
- August 1961
- June 1961
3. Name one of the reforms proposed by Imre Nagy.
- Hungary Should Leave the Warsaw Pact and become neutral.
- Hungary should declare themselves enemies of Russia.
- Hungarian people should rise up against the Russian soldiers
4. Who was the leader of Hungary before he was replaced prior to the revolution?
- Matyas Rakosi
- Antonin Novotny
- Imre Nagy
5. In what year was Cominform established?