1. How did Truman respond to the Berlin Blockade?
- Propaganda war
- Berlin Airlift
- Sent troops to Berlin
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who was the leader of Hungary before he was replaced prior to the revolution?
- Matyas Rakosi
- Imre Nagy
- Antonin Novotny
3. Why was the Berlin wall put up?
- To demonstrate the power of the USSR.
- To deal with the refugee problem from East Germany to West.
- To seperate Capitalism from Communism
- To deal with the refugee problem from West Germany to East.
4. Why did Stalin Orchestrate the Berlin Blockade? (1948-49)
- To show power to the Western countries.
- To gain control of different territories.
- To prevent the establishment of a seperate state in western Germany.
- To seperate communism and capitalism in Germany.
5. What is a satellite state?
- A country governed by the USSR
- An eastern European country.
- An officially independant country, but is really controlled by the USSR.
- A country owned by the USSR