1. What does NATO stand for?
- North Atlantic Treaty Organisation
- North American Treaty Organisation
- National Arms Treaty Organisation
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. In what month of what year did Stalin end the Berlin Blockade?
- June 1949
- May 1950
- May 1949
- May 1948
3. Why was the Berlin wall put up?
- To seperate Capitalism from Communism
- To deal with the refugee problem from East Germany to West.
- To deal with the refugee problem from West Germany to East.
- To demonstrate the power of the USSR.
4. How did Eisenhower respond to the crisis in Hungary?
- Sent financial aid but no military support.
- Sent military support but no financial aid.
- They did nothing.
- Sent weapons and supplies for soldiers.
5. In what year did the Hungarian revolution take place?