1. Why did Stalin Orchestrate the Berlin Blockade? (1948-49)
- To gain control of different territories.
- To prevent the establishment of a seperate state in western Germany.
- To show power to the Western countries.
- To seperate communism and capitalism in Germany.
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. In what year was Cominform established?
3. What date did the building of the Berlin Wall begin?
- May 1964
- June 1961
- August 1961
- August 1962
4. What is a satellite state?
- A country governed by the USSR
- An officially independant country, but is really controlled by the USSR.
- A country owned by the USSR
- An eastern European country.
5. What year Comecon established in?