1. What was Kristallnacht?
- A series of attacks against Germany's Jewish community in 1938
- A policy of euthanasia
- A communist uprising against Nazi rule
- An anti-socialist policy
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Hitler committed suicide after the troops of which nation entered Berlin?
- The Soviet Union
- The USA
3. What is the name for the trial of Nazi war criminals in 1946?
- The Nuremberg Trials
- The Berlin Trials
- The Dresden Trials
- The Hamburg Trials
4. What was the name of the attempt made by the Nazis to establish a right-wing state?
- The occupation of the Ruhr
- The Kapp Putsch
- The Munich Putsch
- The Spartacist Uprising
5. Who did NOT die during the Night of the Long Knives?
- Franz von Papen, Centre Party member
- Gregor Strasser, Nazi Party member
- Kurt von Schliecher, ex-Chancellor
- Ernst Rohm, Head of the SA