1. Which country did Germany sign the Treaty of Brest-Litovsk with in 1918?
- The USA
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who was NOT in opposition to the Nazis?
- Sophie Scholl
- Reinhard Heydrich
- Martin Niemoller
- Claus von Stauffenberg
3. What was the largest party in the Reichstag in Wilhelmine Germany?
- The Centre Party
- The KPD
- The SPD
- The NSDAP
4. Which of these factors does NOT account for Nazi electoral success in the early 1930s?
- Nazi propaganda played on anti-Semitism and hatred of the Trety of Versailles
- Many workers were part of a trade union
- Many business owners saw the Nazis as preferable to the communists
- Intimidation of political opponents
5. Who did NOT die during the Night of the Long Knives?
- Kurt von Schliecher, ex-Chancellor
- Franz von Papen, Centre Party member
- Gregor Strasser, Nazi Party member
- Ernst Rohm, Head of the SA