1. Which of these factors does NOT account for Nazi electoral success in the early 1930s?
- Many workers were part of a trade union
- Nazi propaganda played on anti-Semitism and hatred of the Trety of Versailles
- Intimidation of political opponents
- Many business owners saw the Nazis as preferable to the communists
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Hitler committed suicide after the troops of which nation entered Berlin?
- The USA
- The Soviet Union
3. What was the name of the attempt made by the Nazis to establish a right-wing state?
- The occupation of the Ruhr
- The Munich Putsch
- The Spartacist Uprising
- The Kapp Putsch
4. Which country was NOT taken over by Germany in 1940?
5. Who was NOT in opposition to the Nazis?
- Sophie Scholl
- Reinhard Heydrich
- Martin Niemoller
- Claus von Stauffenberg