1. How many Nazis were killed during the Munich Putsch?
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why were medals awarded to women in Nazi Germany?
- For giving birth to many Aryan or Nazi children.
- For becoming the perfect Nazi woman.
- For being a working woman, who can support herself and her family.
3. Who was caught starting the Reichstag Fire?
- Van Der Lubbe (A Dutch Communist)
- Von Papen
4. On which date does Hitler become dictator and ruler of Germany?
- 19th August 1934 (after Hindenburg's death)
- 18th July 1934 (after Hindenburg's death)
- 16th July 1934 (after Hindenburg's death)
- 19th July 1934 (after Hindenburg's death)
5. What did the Nazi propaganda do to the people.
- It indoctrinated the people of Germany, which meant that they were brainwashed into being Nazis.
- It caused people to turn against the Nazis and revolt against the regimes that they were enforcing.