1. Why were medals awarded to women in Nazi Germany?
- For being a working woman, who can support herself and her family.
- For giving birth to many Aryan or Nazi children.
- For becoming the perfect Nazi woman.
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did Hitler do to religion?
- He tried to limit the amount of time spent at church, to limit it's control over the people and maximise his control over them.
- He made going to church compulsory, as it was seen as a humble and moralising.
- He completely closed all churches, and other places of worship.
- He burnt all of the Bibles and Crosses in Germany.
3. On which date did the Munch Putsch begin?
- 18th November 1922
- 8th November 1922
- 8th November 1923
- 9th November 1923
4. Who was in control of Nazi Propaganda?
- Harrold Himmler
- James Goebbels
- Joseph Goebbels
- Heinrich Himmler
5. Who was the Kaiser of Germany during World War One?
- Kaiser Wilhelm
- Kaiser Wilhelm the Fourth
- Kaiser Wilhelm the Second
- Kaiser William the Second