1. Why were medals awarded to women in Nazi Germany?
- For being a working woman, who can support herself and her family.
- For giving birth to many Aryan or Nazi children.
- For becoming the perfect Nazi woman.
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who was the Kaiser of Germany during World War One?
- Kaiser Wilhelm
- Kaiser Wilhelm the Fourth
- Kaiser Wilhelm the Second
- Kaiser William the Second
3. What did the Nazi propaganda do to the people.
- It indoctrinated the people of Germany, which meant that they were brainwashed into being Nazis.
- It caused people to turn against the Nazis and revolt against the regimes that they were enforcing.
4. How many Nazis were killed during the Munich Putsch?
5. Who was caught starting the Reichstag Fire?
- Van Der Lubbe (A Dutch Communist)
- Von Papen