1. What was the Enabling Act of March 1933?
- A statement that allowed Hitler to create and pass his own laws for four years without the consent of the Reichstag.
- A law that enabled all Jews to live freely.
- A statement that allowed Hitler to become Chancellor of Germany.
- A Law that enabled Hitler to rise to power.
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who was caught starting the Reichstag Fire?
- Von Papen
- Van Der Lubbe (A Dutch Communist)
3. Why were medals awarded to women in Nazi Germany?
- For giving birth to many Aryan or Nazi children.
- For becoming the perfect Nazi woman.
- For being a working woman, who can support herself and her family.
4. What did Hitler do to religion?
- He tried to limit the amount of time spent at church, to limit it's control over the people and maximise his control over them.
- He burnt all of the Bibles and Crosses in Germany.
- He made going to church compulsory, as it was seen as a humble and moralising.
- He completely closed all churches, and other places of worship.
5. On which date did the Munch Putsch begin?
- 18th November 1922
- 8th November 1923
- 9th November 1923
- 8th November 1922