1. Who was in control of Nazi Propaganda?
- Joseph Goebbels
- James Goebbels
- Heinrich Himmler
- Harrold Himmler
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did the Nazi propaganda do to the people.
- It indoctrinated the people of Germany, which meant that they were brainwashed into being Nazis.
- It caused people to turn against the Nazis and revolt against the regimes that they were enforcing.
3. What was the Enabling Act of March 1933?
- A Law that enabled Hitler to rise to power.
- A law that enabled all Jews to live freely.
- A statement that allowed Hitler to create and pass his own laws for four years without the consent of the Reichstag.
- A statement that allowed Hitler to become Chancellor of Germany.
4. Who was the Kaiser of Germany during World War One?
- Kaiser Wilhelm the Fourth
- Kaiser William the Second
- Kaiser Wilhelm the Second
- Kaiser Wilhelm
5. Who was caught starting the Reichstag Fire?
- Van Der Lubbe (A Dutch Communist)
- Von Papen