1. True or False: Some women were so indoctrinated by Hitler and the Nazis, that they ate the gravel that he walked on?
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why were medals awarded to women in Nazi Germany?
- For being a working woman, who can support herself and her family.
- For giving birth to many Aryan or Nazi children.
- For becoming the perfect Nazi woman.
3. Who was the Kaiser of Germany during World War One?
- Kaiser Wilhelm
- Kaiser Wilhelm the Second
- Kaiser William the Second
- Kaiser Wilhelm the Fourth
4. What was the Enabling Act of March 1933?
- A law that enabled all Jews to live freely.
- A statement that allowed Hitler to create and pass his own laws for four years without the consent of the Reichstag.
- A Law that enabled Hitler to rise to power.
- A statement that allowed Hitler to become Chancellor of Germany.
5. On which date does Hitler become dictator and ruler of Germany?
- 18th July 1934 (after Hindenburg's death)
- 19th August 1934 (after Hindenburg's death)
- 19th July 1934 (after Hindenburg's death)
- 16th July 1934 (after Hindenburg's death)