1. On which date did the Munch Putsch begin?
- 18th November 1922
- 8th November 1922
- 8th November 1923
- 9th November 1923
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did the Nazi propaganda do to the people.
- It indoctrinated the people of Germany, which meant that they were brainwashed into being Nazis.
- It caused people to turn against the Nazis and revolt against the regimes that they were enforcing.
3. Who was caught starting the Reichstag Fire?
- Van Der Lubbe (A Dutch Communist)
- Von Papen
4. Why were the 1936 Olympic Games held?
- To serve as a giant Nazi propaganda event.
- To prove to the world that the Germans weren't preparing for war.
- To hide all of the horrors that had been committed by the Nazis.
5. How many Nazis were killed during the Munich Putsch?