1. How many Nazis were killed during the Munich Putsch?
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. True or False: Some women were so indoctrinated by Hitler and the Nazis, that they ate the gravel that he walked on?
3. On which date did the Munch Putsch begin?
- 18th November 1922
- 8th November 1923
- 9th November 1923
- 8th November 1922
4. Who was the Kaiser of Germany during World War One?
- Kaiser Wilhelm the Second
- Kaiser Wilhelm the Fourth
- Kaiser William the Second
- Kaiser Wilhelm
5. What did Hitler do to religion?
- He burnt all of the Bibles and Crosses in Germany.
- He tried to limit the amount of time spent at church, to limit it's control over the people and maximise his control over them.
- He completely closed all churches, and other places of worship.
- He made going to church compulsory, as it was seen as a humble and moralising.