1. On which date does Hitler become dictator and ruler of Germany?
- 19th August 1934 (after Hindenburg's death)
- 16th July 1934 (after Hindenburg's death)
- 19th July 1934 (after Hindenburg's death)
- 18th July 1934 (after Hindenburg's death)
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did Hitler do to religion?
- He completely closed all churches, and other places of worship.
- He burnt all of the Bibles and Crosses in Germany.
- He tried to limit the amount of time spent at church, to limit it's control over the people and maximise his control over them.
- He made going to church compulsory, as it was seen as a humble and moralising.
3. True or False: Some women were so indoctrinated by Hitler and the Nazis, that they ate the gravel that he walked on?
4. What did the Nazi propaganda do to the people.
- It indoctrinated the people of Germany, which meant that they were brainwashed into being Nazis.
- It caused people to turn against the Nazis and revolt against the regimes that they were enforcing.
5. Who was caught starting the Reichstag Fire?
- Van Der Lubbe (A Dutch Communist)
- Von Papen