1. How much did Steel demand outstrip supply by?
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who was there conflict between at the start of the war?
- Conflict between the office for the 4 year plan and Goering
- conflict between Economics Ministry and Office for 4 Year Plan
- conflict between Hitler and the Economics Ministry
- Conflict between the Economics ministry and Himmler
3. The economics ministry and office for the four year plan were unified with...
- The creation of the office for war
- The creation of the office for Munitions
- The creation of a united party system
- The creation of the war ministry
4. How did the productivity of foreign workers compare to the Germans?
- 60-80% less productive
- 34% less productive
- 10% more productive
- 50% less productive
5. How many fewer workers did the Germans have by 1940?
- 1.2 million
- 5 million
- 3.5 million