1. What imports did the Germans rely on?
- Sweedish Iron and Romanian Oil
- Romanian Steel and French Coal
- French Coal and Sweedish Steel
- Austrian Iron and Polish Coal
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who was there conflict between at the start of the war?
- Conflict between the office for the 4 year plan and Goering
- Conflict between the Economics ministry and Himmler
- conflict between Economics Ministry and Office for 4 Year Plan
- conflict between Hitler and the Economics Ministry
3. How many fewer workers did the Germans have by 1940?
- 5 million
- 3.5 million
- 1.2 million
4. What had the German economy not achieved?
5. When did the war economy become fully mobilised?