1. What had the German economy not achieved?
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. How much did coal production increase by?
- only 1%
- a 2 fold increase
3. What imports did the Germans rely on?
- Romanian Steel and French Coal
- Sweedish Iron and Romanian Oil
- Austrian Iron and Polish Coal
- French Coal and Sweedish Steel
4. How many fewer workers did the Germans have by 1940?
- 3.5 million
- 5 million
- 1.2 million
5. The economics ministry and office for the four year plan were unified with...
- The creation of the office for war
- The creation of the office for Munitions
- The creation of a united party system
- The creation of the war ministry