- Created by: Natalie
- Created on: 06-05-15 18:35
1. How much did military spending increase by after the invasion of Russia?
- 4 fold to 80 billion marks
- 3 fold to 56 billion marks
- It doubled to 70 billion marks
- 4 fold to 190 billion marks
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who was there conflict between at the start of the war?
- Conflict between the Economics ministry and Himmler
- conflict between Hitler and the Economics Ministry
- conflict between Economics Ministry and Office for 4 Year Plan
- Conflict between the office for the 4 year plan and Goering
3. What had the German economy not achieved?
4. What imports did the Germans rely on?
- Romanian Steel and French Coal
- French Coal and Sweedish Steel
- Sweedish Iron and Romanian Oil
- Austrian Iron and Polish Coal
5. How many slave labourers did the Germans rely on?
- 9.2 million
- 7.3 million
- 8 million
- 3 million