1. How many fewer workers did the Germans have by 1940?
- 1.2 million
- 3.5 million
- 5 million
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who was there conflict between at the start of the war?
- Conflict between the Economics ministry and Himmler
- conflict between Economics Ministry and Office for 4 Year Plan
- Conflict between the office for the 4 year plan and Goering
- conflict between Hitler and the Economics Ministry
3. What imports did the Germans rely on?
- Austrian Iron and Polish Coal
- Sweedish Iron and Romanian Oil
- French Coal and Sweedish Steel
- Romanian Steel and French Coal
4. When did the war economy become fully mobilised?
5. How did the productivity of foreign workers compare to the Germans?
- 50% less productive
- 34% less productive
- 60-80% less productive
- 10% more productive