1. How many fewer workers did the Germans have by 1940?
- 3.5 million
- 5 million
- 1.2 million
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What imports did the Germans rely on?
- Austrian Iron and Polish Coal
- Romanian Steel and French Coal
- Sweedish Iron and Romanian Oil
- French Coal and Sweedish Steel
3. How much did coal production increase by?
- a 2 fold increase
- only 1%
4. What had the German economy not achieved?
5. How did the productivity of foreign workers compare to the Germans?
- 60-80% less productive
- 10% more productive
- 50% less productive
- 34% less productive