1. How many slave labourers did the Germans rely on?
- 9.2 million
- 8 million
- 3 million
- 7.3 million
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many fewer workers did the Germans have by 1940?
- 3.5 million
- 1.2 million
- 5 million
3. The economics ministry and office for the four year plan were unified with...
- The creation of the office for Munitions
- The creation of the war ministry
- The creation of a united party system
- The creation of the office for war
4. What had the German economy not achieved?
5. How did the productivity of foreign workers compare to the Germans?
- 34% less productive
- 10% more productive
- 60-80% less productive
- 50% less productive