1. How many slave labourers did the Germans rely on?
- 9.2 million
- 7.3 million
- 8 million
- 3 million
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What imports did the Germans rely on?
- Austrian Iron and Polish Coal
- Romanian Steel and French Coal
- Sweedish Iron and Romanian Oil
- French Coal and Sweedish Steel
3. When did the war economy become fully mobilised?
4. How much did military spending increase by after the invasion of Russia?
- It doubled to 70 billion marks
- 4 fold to 80 billion marks
- 3 fold to 56 billion marks
- 4 fold to 190 billion marks
5. The economics ministry and office for the four year plan were unified with...
- The creation of a united party system
- The creation of the office for Munitions
- The creation of the war ministry
- The creation of the office for war