1. How did the productivity of foreign workers compare to the Germans?
- 60-80% less productive
- 34% less productive
- 10% more productive
- 50% less productive
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. When did the war economy become fully mobilised?
3. How much did coal production increase by?
- a 2 fold increase
- only 1%
4. What imports did the Germans rely on?
- Sweedish Iron and Romanian Oil
- Romanian Steel and French Coal
- French Coal and Sweedish Steel
- Austrian Iron and Polish Coal
5. The economics ministry and office for the four year plan were unified with...
- The creation of the office for war
- The creation of the war ministry
- The creation of the office for Munitions
- The creation of a united party system