1. What imports did the Germans rely on?
- Sweedish Iron and Romanian Oil
- Romanian Steel and French Coal
- French Coal and Sweedish Steel
- Austrian Iron and Polish Coal
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who was there conflict between at the start of the war?
- Conflict between the Economics ministry and Himmler
- conflict between Economics Ministry and Office for 4 Year Plan
- Conflict between the office for the 4 year plan and Goering
- conflict between Hitler and the Economics Ministry
3. How much did coal production increase by?
- a 2 fold increase
- only 1%
4. How did the productivity of foreign workers compare to the Germans?
- 34% less productive
- 10% more productive
- 60-80% less productive
- 50% less productive
5. How much did military spending increase by after the invasion of Russia?
- 4 fold to 80 billion marks
- 4 fold to 190 billion marks
- 3 fold to 56 billion marks
- It doubled to 70 billion marks