1. what was von Papen's and Von Schleicher's coalition like with Hitler?
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. how did von Schleicher remove Bruning
- formed a coalition with right wing parties, persuaded Hindenburg they had a majority and he sacked Bruning.
- had him assassinated
- Schleicher was found guilty of tax evasion
3. Why did people start to vote for more extreme right and left wing parties?
- Wall Street Crash
- Bon Jovi
- The Wiemar Government
4. now von schleicher controlled the government who did he appoint as the figurehead
- Von Papen
- Ernst Rohm
5. How many votes did Hitler get in 1932?
- 5 Million
- 12.5 million
- 11 Million
- 18 Million