1. why did Von Papen resign?
- he lost the support of Hitler and they were the largest party still.
- he had a verruca
- he did not want to be responsible for Hitler seizing power
- he saw war was coming
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Was he elected?
3. now von schleicher controlled the government who did he appoint as the figurehead
- Von Papen
- Ernst Rohm
4. why did Von Schleicher leave?
- Hindenburg wanted to take control
- Hitler offered to help
- his plan to be head of a military dictatorship leaked and coupled with the majority of the Nazi Party he could not get support.
- Hitler stormed the Reichstag
5. How many votes did Hitler get in 1932?
- 5 Million
- 12.5 million
- 11 Million
- 18 Million