1. Was he elected?
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. When did Hitler first stand for election as President?
- May 1932
- March 1932
- April 1932
- January 1933
3. How did Hitler come into power?
- there was no other choice for Hindenburg
- 39 businesses wrote to Hindenburg to persuade him
- Von Papen told Hindenburg that Hitler could be the Chancellor with himself as the vice and make the decisions
- Hindenburg thought that Hitler would help the state
4. what was von Papen's and Von Schleicher's coalition like with Hitler?
5. what the Von Schleicher offer the NSDAP?
- 1 million marks to kill Hindenburg
- a place in coalition with them
- a chance to disband the party
- a place in a plot to attack france and britain again