1. How did Hitler come into power?
- Hindenburg thought that Hitler would help the state
- there was no other choice for Hindenburg
- Von Papen told Hindenburg that Hitler could be the Chancellor with himself as the vice and make the decisions
- 39 businesses wrote to Hindenburg to persuade him
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Was he elected?
3. what happened after Von Papen resigned?
- Hindenburg appointed Von Schleicher chancellor
- Hitler seized power
- Bruning was elected again
- ebert appeared and took control
4. How many votes did Hitler get in 1932?
- 12.5 million
- 11 Million
- 5 Million
- 18 Million
5. now von schleicher controlled the government who did he appoint as the figurehead
- Ernst Rohm
- Von Papen