1. why did there have to be another election?
- Hindenburg suspected cheating and called another election
- no candidate achieved 50% of the vote
- Hitler had a paddy
- the communists locked some SS troopers for 1 day
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. how did von Schleicher remove Bruning
- Schleicher was found guilty of tax evasion
- formed a coalition with right wing parties, persuaded Hindenburg they had a majority and he sacked Bruning.
- had him assassinated
3. Was he elected?
4. what was von Papen's and Von Schleicher's coalition like with Hitler?
5. How many votes did Hitler get in 1932?
- 5 Million
- 11 Million
- 18 Million
- 12.5 million