1. How many votes did Hitler get in 1932?
- 11 Million
- 18 Million
- 5 Million
- 12.5 million
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. what the Von Schleicher offer the NSDAP?
- 1 million marks to kill Hindenburg
- a place in a plot to attack france and britain again
- a place in coalition with them
- a chance to disband the party
3. what date did Hitler become chancellor?
- 30 Jan 1933
- 29 oct 1932
- 29 Jan 1933
- 5 Jan 1933
4. what happened after Von Papen resigned?
- ebert appeared and took control
- Hindenburg appointed Von Schleicher chancellor
- Bruning was elected again
- Hitler seized power
5. Was he elected?