1. How many votes did Hitler get in 1932?
- 12.5 million
- 18 Million
- 11 Million
- 5 Million
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. what date did Hitler become chancellor?
- 29 oct 1932
- 29 Jan 1933
- 30 Jan 1933
- 5 Jan 1933
3. how did von Schleicher remove Bruning
- Schleicher was found guilty of tax evasion
- formed a coalition with right wing parties, persuaded Hindenburg they had a majority and he sacked Bruning.
- had him assassinated
4. Why did people start to vote for more extreme right and left wing parties?
- The Wiemar Government
- Wall Street Crash
- Bon Jovi
5. How did Hitler come into power?
- Hindenburg thought that Hitler would help the state
- Von Papen told Hindenburg that Hitler could be the Chancellor with himself as the vice and make the decisions
- 39 businesses wrote to Hindenburg to persuade him
- there was no other choice for Hindenburg