1. why did Von Papen resign?
- he did not want to be responsible for Hitler seizing power
- he saw war was coming
- he lost the support of Hitler and they were the largest party still.
- he had a verruca
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. How did Bruning try and calm unrest and the Nazi's in April 1932?
- set fire to the Reichstag building
- outvoted the nazi's
- Banned the SS and SA
- Shot Hitler in the leg
3. what the Von Schleicher offer the NSDAP?
- a place in a plot to attack france and britain again
- a chance to disband the party
- a place in coalition with them
- 1 million marks to kill Hindenburg
4. Why did people start to vote for more extreme right and left wing parties?
- The Wiemar Government
- Wall Street Crash
- Bon Jovi
5. how did von Schleicher remove Bruning
- formed a coalition with right wing parties, persuaded Hindenburg they had a majority and he sacked Bruning.
- had him assassinated
- Schleicher was found guilty of tax evasion