1. the upper course of the river...
- low gravitational potential energy
- is mainly lateral erosion
- is mainly vertical erosion
- has all rounded rocks
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. the process of erosion that is the sheer power of the watere
- hydraulic action
3. what are the two types of hydrograph?
- flashy and subdued
- big and small
- fast and slow
4. a name for the change in direction of a rivers course...
- oxbow lake
5. features of rejuvination
- knick points, incised meanders and river terraces
- flood pains and leves
- meanders, river terraces and potholes