1. potholes are created by eddies swirling pebbles inside a hollow, exaggerating the hollow.
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. the process of erosion that is the sheer power of the watere
- hydraulic action
3. if the material is being held up in the water, this is known as ...
4. what are the two types of hydrograph?
- flashy and subdued
- big and small
- fast and slow
5. what is the name of the graph that shows the relationship between partical size and river velocity?
- bar chart
- star profile
- hjulstrom curve