1. In the movement of material Weathering means:
- the in situ wearing away of material
- the process of rock knocking against one an other
- the bouncing of rock material along a sea bed
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which erosional process involves chemical in the water?
3. Geomorphology involves both internal and external drivers
4. Floodplains are horizontal________________ adjacent to a channel built by______________.
- alluvial landforms, sediment
- swamp areas, water
- high rise land, the deposition of material
5. The binding together of material defines which of the following:
- Clay textured soil