1. Is a slump or a slid driven by shear movement?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. The rapid downslope movement of slope matter where failure occurs in a back rational movement, defines which of the following?
- A slump
- A slid
3. Shear strength is the ability to resist _________________ relating to ______________.
- significant fractures, erosion
- internal stresses, gravity
- weathering and friction, rock fragments
- deformation, sreve pressure
4. The removal of material with external moving forces acting upon it, defines which f the following:
- Mass movement
5. Floodplains are horizontal________________ adjacent to a channel built by______________.
- high rise land, the deposition of material
- alluvial landforms, sediment
- swamp areas, water