1. River terraces are:
- an area of marine breeding
- perviously active floodplains
- the mass of material along a river bank
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is Stress measured in?
- Ratio of force/ area (kg/m2)
- Ratio of force x magnitude of rock/area (kg/m3/m2)
- Shear strength/ shear magnitude (kg/m3)
3. Takus or scarce is ________________________________ transported across and deposited on slopes.
- fine rock fragments
- relatively large rock fragments
- loss rock fragments
- rock and soil material
4. Who proposed that the earth was subject to ice ages?
- Louis Agassiz
- Harry plummet
- W.L Buckle
5. When did the term Geomorphology appear?
- 19 century
- 17 century
- 15 century
- 21 century