1. In the movement of material Weathering means:
- the bouncing of rock material along a sea bed
- the in situ wearing away of material
- the process of rock knocking against one an other
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. The rapid downslope movement of slope matter where failure occurs in a back rational movement, defines which of the following?
- A slump
- A slid
3. The binding together of material defines which of the following:
- Clay textured soil
4. Which of the following is a biological type of weathering?
- Acids and Roots
5. Which erosional process involves chemical in the water?