1. The binding together of material defines which of the following:
- Clay textured soil
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Floodplains are horizontal________________ adjacent to a channel built by______________.
- alluvial landforms, sediment
- swamp areas, water
- high rise land, the deposition of material
3. Which erosional process involves chemical in the water?
4. Shear stress is___________________.
- diagonal to a plane .
- parrel to a plane.
- normal to a plane.
5. The movement of surface material caused by gravity, defines which of the following:
- Mass Movement