1. Mass movement is a form of erosion, is this statement sure or false?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. In the movement of material Weathering means:
- the bouncing of rock material along a sea bed
- the in situ wearing away of material
- the process of rock knocking against one an other
3. Which of the following is not a very strong type of rock?
4. When referring to slope strength, strength defined as:
- the ability to withstand stress and friction without deformation
- the ability to resist deformation and fracture without significant failure
- the ability to to withstand both normal and shear stress
5. Is a slump or a slid driven by shear movement?