1. Shear strength is the ability to resist _________________ relating to ______________.
- internal stresses, gravity
- deformation, sreve pressure
- weathering and friction, rock fragments
- significant fractures, erosion
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Colluvium is unconsolidated material composed of___________________________ transported across and deposited on slopes.
- large fragments
- finer fragments
- rock material and soils
- loss fragments
3. River terraces are a product of:
- rising sea levels
- chemical weathering
- erosion and deposition
- human interference
4. Rock fragments hitting off one an other and breaking off fragments is described as which type of erosion?
- Hydrological action
5. Who noted the succession of coral reefs?
- Alexander Von Humbold and Charles Darwin
- William Ferrel and Adam Da Jobam
- James Longing and Matthew Agassiz