1. When did the term Geomorphology appear?
- 17 century
- 19 century
- 21 century
- 15 century
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. The movement of surface material caused by gravity, defines which of the following:
- Mass Movement
3. Floodplains are horizontal________________ adjacent to a channel built by______________.
- alluvial landforms, sediment
- swamp areas, water
- high rise land, the deposition of material
4. Is a slump or a slid driven by shear movement?
5. When referring to slope strength, strength defined as:
- the ability to withstand stress and friction without deformation
- the ability to resist deformation and fracture without significant failure
- the ability to to withstand both normal and shear stress