1. The removal of material with external moving forces acting upon it, defines which f the following:
- Mass movement
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. When referring to slope strength, strength defined as:
- the ability to withstand stress and friction without deformation
- the ability to resist deformation and fracture without significant failure
- the ability to to withstand both normal and shear stress
3. Dissolution is which type of weathering?
4. Is a slump or a slid driven by shear movement?
5. River terraces are:
- an area of marine breeding
- perviously active floodplains
- the mass of material along a river bank