1. why is the UK in the position of 51°N?
- due to plate tectonics
- due to volcanic activity
- racin'omnipotent' ly
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. what are the lithological evidences for the northward drift?
- coal/tillites/evaporites/desert sandstones/reef limestones
3. what are the fossil evidences for the northward drift?
- corals and plants
- coal, evaporites,tillites, desert sandstones and reef limestones
- george bush
4. during which system was southern britain 60°S of the equator
5. what is a trace fossil?
- the geological remains of biological activity
- is considered the hard part of an organism such as skeletons and shells