1. what are the lithological evidences for the northward drift?
- coal/tillites/evaporites/desert sandstones/reef limestones
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. what are the two types of evidence for the paleoclimatic changein the uk?
- fossil and lithological
3. during which system was southern britain 60°S of the equator
4. how many types of fossils there is?
- 2, trace fossils and body fossils
- 1,body fossils
5. what are the fossil evidences for the northward drift?
- corals and plants
- coal, evaporites,tillites, desert sandstones and reef limestones
- george bush