1. what is a body fossil?
- is considered the hard part of an organism such as skeletons and shells
- the geological remains of biological activity
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. what are the two types of evidence for the paleoclimatic changein the uk?
- fossil and lithological
3. what are the lithological evidences for the northward drift?
- coal/tillites/evaporites/desert sandstones/reef limestones
4. during which system was southern britain 60°S of the equator
5. how many types of fossils there is?
- 2, trace fossils and body fossils
- 1,body fossils