1. what are the lithological evidences for the northward drift?
- coal/tillites/evaporites/desert sandstones/reef limestones
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is a body fossil?
- is considered the hard part of an organism such as skeletons and shells
- the geological remains of biological activity
3. during which system was southern britain 60°S of the equator
4. why is the UK in the position of 51°N?
- racin'omnipotent' ly
- due to plate tectonics
- due to volcanic activity
5. what are the fossil evidences for the northward drift?
- corals and plants
- george bush
- coal, evaporites,tillites, desert sandstones and reef limestones