1. what are the lithological evidences for the northward drift?
- coal/tillites/evaporites/desert sandstones/reef limestones
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. what are the two types of evidence for the paleoclimatic changein the uk?
- fossil and lithological
3. how many types of fossils there is?
- 2, trace fossils and body fossils
- 1,body fossils
4. what is a trace fossil?
- the geological remains of biological activity
- is considered the hard part of an organism such as skeletons and shells
5. why is the UK in the position of 51°N?
- due to plate tectonics
- due to volcanic activity
- racin'omnipotent' ly