1. How many people were killed by contaminated water supplies in Bangladesh?
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Dimensions of the 3 gorges dam?
- 3 km wide, 181m high
- 230m high, 400m wide
- 181m high, 2.3km wide
- 2.5km wide, 179m high
3. How much damage was caused in Bangladesh?
4. What % of Bangladesh was flooded?
5. How are the bangladesh government trying to reduce the flood damage caused?
- Flood protection shelters, Embankements, dams and reducing deforestation
- Disaster preparedness
- Reducing deforestation
- Dams and flood relief channels