1. Number of cities flooded and people displaced by 3 gorges dam?
- 13 cities, 1.3 million displaced
- 13 cities, 13 million displaced
- 15 cities, 1.3 millions displaced
- 13 cities, 14 million displaced
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. How much damage was caused in Bangladesh?
3. What was included in the foreign aid package to Bangladesh?
- Temporary shelters, Food and Clothing
- Food, Clothing and Medical Supplies
- Food, Medicines, Clothing and Blankets
- Food and Tents
4. How are the bangladesh government trying to reduce the flood damage caused?
- Disaster preparedness
- Flood protection shelters, Embankements, dams and reducing deforestation
- Dams and flood relief channels
- Reducing deforestation
5. What % of Bangladesh was flooded?