1. Area flooded by 3 gorges dam?
- 732 square kilometres
- 632 square kiliometres
- 600 square kilometres
- 590 square kilometres
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. How are the bangladesh government trying to reduce the flood damage caused?
- Flood protection shelters, Embankements, dams and reducing deforestation
- Reducing deforestation
- Dams and flood relief channels
- Disaster preparedness
3. What was included in the foreign aid package to Bangladesh?
- Food, Medicines, Clothing and Blankets
- Food, Clothing and Medical Supplies
- Food and Tents
- Temporary shelters, Food and Clothing
4. Dimensions of the 3 gorges dam?
- 181m high, 2.3km wide
- 3 km wide, 181m high
- 230m high, 400m wide
- 2.5km wide, 179m high
5. How much damage was caused in Bangladesh?