1. What are the properties of an oceanic crust?
- Thin and very dense
- Very Dry
- Thick and not dense
- Very wet
1 of 4
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is mechanical weathering?
- The breakdown of rock without changing its chemical composition
- Breakdown of rock by a big machine
- Breakdown of rock by animals and plants
- A change in the chemical composition of the rock
3. Name an Economic effect if we do not protect our cosastline.
- Loss of Jobs
- Loss of wildlife
- Loss of housing
4. What is the mantle?
- A thin hard layer split into plates
- A part of a gas lantern
- Slowly moving molten rock surrounding the crust
- A solid ball of nickel and other metals