1. Which of the following is not a reason why streamflow differs?
- Land height
- Gravity Changing
- Temperature Change
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the defination of overland flow?
- Volume of water reaching the river through soil
- Volume of water reaching the river from surface run off
- Discharge caused by a period of rainfall
3. What calculation can you work out river discharge with?
- river mean velocity / cross sectional area
- cross sectional area x river mean velocity
- cross sectional area / river mean velocity
4. What is the name of the graph that shows what water level in river will do over time?
5. What is the defination of river discharge?
- Level of water flowing down a river
- Water spraying over the banks
- Bubbles discreated due to saltation