1. what was the first policy introduced by the Chinese government to reduce population growth
- One Child Policy
- La Code De La Famile
- Wan XI Shao
- Fewer, Longer, Later
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. How much money was lost because of the Pakistan flood?
3. How much rain fell
- 587% of the rain for autumn
- 100% of what is normally in the whole year
- 235% that is expected in the whole of September
- 50% of that week's rain
4. how many people had to be resettled?
- 12 million
- 1.2 million
- 1 billion
5. What did poverty levels rise to?