1. is the astenosphere found on the...
- top layer of the crust
- top layer of the mantle
- bottom layer of the core
- bottom layer of the lithosphere
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the Geosphere?
- The rocks of the earths crust, deeper towards earths core
- a very thin layer of living things
- the layer of water
- the layer of gases that make up the air around us
3. what is the largest layer of the earth by volume
4. which crust is more dense
5. what is continental crust made of