1. is the astenosphere found on the...
- top layer of the crust
- bottom layer of the lithosphere
- top layer of the mantle
- bottom layer of the core
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is the largest layer of the earth by volume
3. what is continental crust made of
4. which crust is more dense
5. What is the Geosphere?
- the layer of gases that make up the air around us
- a very thin layer of living things
- The rocks of the earths crust, deeper towards earths core
- the layer of water