1. What is the South-North Transfer project
- It is a dam across the river, which stores water that can be accessed by th North of China as they have less water supplies
- They have built a river so that water can be used by both the South and North
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the 3 examples of human activity that impact water supply?
- Reservoir construction, Deforestation, Overabstraction of ground water reserves
- Deforestation, Plumbing, Drinking Water
- Farming, Reservoir Construction, Pollution
3. What is an example of a large scale water management project?
- China - South-North transfer project
- Themes river
4. Global Warming may lead to more very dry and very wet seasons. True or False.
- True. This is happening in the UK and Bangladesh
- False. That could never happen. It is likely that it will only be hot because Global Warming means heating.
5. There is going to be a decrease of wetlands as a result of Global Warming.
- True. This is the case in Sahel
- False. There is still lots of rain.