1. What is the South-North Transfer project
- It is a dam across the river, which stores water that can be accessed by th North of China as they have less water supplies
- They have built a river so that water can be used by both the South and North
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. There is going to be more drought because of Global Warming
- True. The heat will cause more water to evaporate and water shortages to increase.
- False. Precipitation rate will increase.
3. What is one bad impact of Deforestation on water supply?
- It leads to desertification so precipitation rate can decrease
- Animals lose their habitats so species die out
- Global Warming!
4. What is an example of a large scale water management project?
- China - South-North transfer project
- Themes river
5. There is going to be a decrease of wetlands as a result of Global Warming.
- True. This is the case in Sahel
- False. There is still lots of rain.