1. There is going to be a decrease of wetlands as a result of Global Warming.
- True. This is the case in Sahel
- False. There is still lots of rain.
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the South-North Transfer project
- It is a dam across the river, which stores water that can be accessed by th North of China as they have less water supplies
- They have built a river so that water can be used by both the South and North
3. How does Reservoir construction impact water supply?
- Serves as a public water source that can be used in the Winter
- It takes up a lot of space and can hold rainwater
4. There is going to be more drought because of Global Warming
- True. The heat will cause more water to evaporate and water shortages to increase.
- False. Precipitation rate will increase.
5. What is an example of a small scale water management project
- Builiding a river
- Tanzania - Afridev handpumps
- Drinking less water