1. What are the 3 examples of human activity that impact water supply?
- Reservoir construction, Deforestation, Overabstraction of ground water reserves
- Deforestation, Plumbing, Drinking Water
- Farming, Reservoir Construction, Pollution
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. How does Reservoir construction impact water supply?
- Serves as a public water source that can be used in the Winter
- It takes up a lot of space and can hold rainwater
3. Large scale water management projects are more socially sustainable than smal-scale projects
- True. There are more people working (more jobs so economically sustainable), more water and will last longer
- False. Small scale projects only provide 1 or 2 jobs and don't get a lot of water.
4. There is going to be more drought because of Global Warming
- True. The heat will cause more water to evaporate and water shortages to increase.
- False. Precipitation rate will increase.
5. Why did the water used in agriculture increase over the years?
- People wanted more money
- Population was growing so more food had to be grown
- There was more rain