1. A MEDC is likely to have a higher water demand than a LEDC
- They can be the same
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the 3 examples of human activity that impact water supply?
- Farming, Reservoir Construction, Pollution
- Reservoir construction, Deforestation, Overabstraction of ground water reserves
- Deforestation, Plumbing, Drinking Water
3. Where has overe-abstraction of ground water reserves taken place in?
4. There is going to be a decrease of wetlands as a result of Global Warming.
- True. This is the case in Sahel
- False. There is still lots of rain.
5. What is the South-North Transfer project
- It is a dam across the river, which stores water that can be accessed by th North of China as they have less water supplies
- They have built a river so that water can be used by both the South and North