1. What is the name of the major fault line in California?
- Alpine Fault
- Altyn Tagh Fault
- San Andreas Fault
- Great Lakes Tectonic Zone
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where is the state of California?
3. Why is drought a frequent occurrence in California?
- Don't Know
- Very hot climate
- El Nino/La Nina results in increased aridity. Cold water then leads to limited evaporation and rainfall.
- Not enough water resources to cope
4. How often to El Nino/La Nina events occur?
- Every 6-8 years
- Every 1-3 years
- Every 2-7 years
- Every 4-5 years
5. What are all of the hazards California is at risk to?
- Earthquakes, Tsunamis, Droughts, Landslides and Volcanic Eruptions
- Earthquakes, Typhoons, Droughts and Landslides
- Droughts, Tsunamis and Earthquakes
Similar Geography resources: