1. Is California wealthy?
- Yes, but parts of it are vulnerable
- Yes, all of California is wealthy
- No, most live in poverty
- Not at all
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. How much of California's population are below the poverty line?
3. How many people live within 50km of the fault line?
- More than 70%
4. Why is drought a frequent occurrence in California?
- Not enough water resources to cope
- El Nino/La Nina results in increased aridity. Cold water then leads to limited evaporation and rainfall.
- Very hot climate
- Don't Know
5. Why may Californian towns experience high financial losses from wildfires?
- They don't have enough money
- More prone to them
- Large economy to spend more on expensive infrastructure and businesses
- Due to other hazards
Similar Geography resources: