- Created by: annacarter98
- Created on: 15-05-16 13:18
1. Is California wealthy?
- No, most live in poverty
- Yes, but parts of it are vulnerable
- Yes, all of California is wealthy
- Not at all
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. How often to El Nino/La Nina events occur?
- Every 2-7 years
- Every 6-8 years
- Every 1-3 years
- Every 4-5 years
3. How much of California's population are below the poverty line?
4. Why may Californian towns experience high financial losses from wildfires?
- They don't have enough money
- More prone to them
- Large economy to spend more on expensive infrastructure and businesses
- Due to other hazards
5. What are all of the hazards California is at risk to?
- Earthquakes, Tsunamis, Droughts, Landslides and Volcanic Eruptions
- Earthquakes, Typhoons, Droughts and Landslides
- Droughts, Tsunamis and Earthquakes
Similar Geography resources: