1. what characteristics dont follow the bradshaw model?
- width, depth, velocity and bedload
- width,bedload,velocity and gradient
- bedload, velocity, discharge and gradient
- with, depth, velocity and cross-sectional area
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. what did width do downstream?
- decreased 10.7-2.4
- increased 7.6-8.9
- increased 7.4-8.4
- decreased 8.4-7.4
3. what does hydrulic radius do downstream?
- decrease 0.5-0.1
- very slight increase 0.4-0.5
- very slight decrease 0.6-0.5
- very slight increase 0.5-0.6
4. what does wetted perimeter do downstream?
- increase 2-10m
- increase 3-10m
- increase 5-10m
- increase 4-7m
5. what characteristics follow the bradshaw model?
- with, depth, velocity, cross-sectional area and hydraulic radius
- width, depth, cross-sectional area, wetted perimeter and hydrulic radius
- bedload, velocity, discharge, gradient and width
- width,bedload, velocity, wetted perimeter and gradient