1. What does depth do downstream?
- not change
- increase 0.11-0.28
- decrease 0.28-0.10
- increase 0.11-0.24
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. what characteristics follow the bradshaw model?
- width,bedload, velocity, wetted perimeter and gradient
- bedload, velocity, discharge, gradient and width
- width, depth, cross-sectional area, wetted perimeter and hydrulic radius
- with, depth, velocity, cross-sectional area and hydraulic radius
3. what characteristics dont follow the bradshaw model?
- bedload, velocity, discharge and gradient
- width,bedload,velocity and gradient
- with, depth, velocity and cross-sectional area
- width, depth, velocity and bedload
4. what does gradient downstream?
- increase 1.3-1,7
- decrease 1.9-1.1
- very slightly increase 1.3-1.4
- very slightly decrease 1.5-1.4
5. what does velocity do downstream?
- decrease 0.5-0.2ms
- decrease 0.5-0.3ms
- increase 0.7-0.9ms
- decrease 0.9-0.2ms