1. what does velocity do downstream?
- decrease 0.9-0.2ms
- decrease 0.5-0.2ms
- increase 0.7-0.9ms
- decrease 0.5-0.3ms
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. what does discharge do downstream?
- decrease 2 cumex-1cumex
- decrease 3 cumex-2 cumex
- decrease 5 comex-4 cumex
- decrease 3cumex-1 cumex
3. what does gradient downstream?
- very slightly increase 1.3-1.4
- very slightly decrease 1.5-1.4
- increase 1.3-1,7
- decrease 1.9-1.1
4. what characteristics follow the bradshaw model?
- width,bedload, velocity, wetted perimeter and gradient
- width, depth, cross-sectional area, wetted perimeter and hydrulic radius
- with, depth, velocity, cross-sectional area and hydraulic radius
- bedload, velocity, discharge, gradient and width
5. what does bedload do downstream?
- decrease 8.0-5.5
- increase 4.8-5.5
- increase 5.5- 6.8
- decrease 5.5-4.8