1. what does cross-sectional area do downstream?
- increase 3.5-4.5m2
- increase 9.5-10m2
- increase 4-7.5m2
- increase 5-7.5m2
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. what does bedload do downstream?
- decrease 8.0-5.5
- increase 4.8-5.5
- increase 5.5- 6.8
- decrease 5.5-4.8
3. what characteristics dont follow the bradshaw model?
- with, depth, velocity and cross-sectional area
- width, depth, velocity and bedload
- bedload, velocity, discharge and gradient
- width,bedload,velocity and gradient
4. what did width do downstream?
- decreased 10.7-2.4
- increased 7.4-8.4
- decreased 8.4-7.4
- increased 7.6-8.9
5. what does wetted perimeter do downstream?
- increase 5-10m
- increase 3-10m
- increase 4-7m
- increase 2-10m