1. what characteristics follow the bradshaw model?
- with, depth, velocity, cross-sectional area and hydraulic radius
- width,bedload, velocity, wetted perimeter and gradient
- width, depth, cross-sectional area, wetted perimeter and hydrulic radius
- bedload, velocity, discharge, gradient and width
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. what does discharge do downstream?
- decrease 2 cumex-1cumex
- decrease 3cumex-1 cumex
- decrease 3 cumex-2 cumex
- decrease 5 comex-4 cumex
3. what does hydrulic radius do downstream?
- very slight increase 0.4-0.5
- very slight increase 0.5-0.6
- very slight decrease 0.6-0.5
- decrease 0.5-0.1
4. what did width do downstream?
- decreased 8.4-7.4
- increased 7.4-8.4
- increased 7.6-8.9
- decreased 10.7-2.4
5. what does gradient downstream?
- decrease 1.9-1.1
- very slightly increase 1.3-1.4
- increase 1.3-1,7
- very slightly decrease 1.5-1.4