1. what does gradient downstream?
- increase 1.3-1,7
- decrease 1.9-1.1
- very slightly increase 1.3-1.4
- very slightly decrease 1.5-1.4
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. what does velocity do downstream?
- decrease 0.9-0.2ms
- decrease 0.5-0.2ms
- increase 0.7-0.9ms
- decrease 0.5-0.3ms
3. what characteristics follow the bradshaw model?
- width, depth, cross-sectional area, wetted perimeter and hydrulic radius
- width,bedload, velocity, wetted perimeter and gradient
- bedload, velocity, discharge, gradient and width
- with, depth, velocity, cross-sectional area and hydraulic radius
4. what does cross-sectional area do downstream?
- increase 9.5-10m2
- increase 5-7.5m2
- increase 4-7.5m2
- increase 3.5-4.5m2
5. what does wetted perimeter do downstream?
- increase 5-10m
- increase 3-10m
- increase 4-7m
- increase 2-10m