1. what happens when a continental plate and a oceanic plate meet?
- the oceanic plate is subducted because it is denser than the continental plate.
- they start a fire.
- it goes over the continental plate.
- they break
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. where do convection currents take place?
- under the earths crust
- on top of the earths crust
3. what is a continental plate?
- a plate that contains mainly land
- a plate that contains mainly ocean
4. what is the thinnest layer of the earth?
5. what is a oceanic plate?
- a plate that contains mainly water
- a plate that is all land