1. where do convection currents take place?
- under the earths crust
- on top of the earths crust
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. what happens when a continental plate and a oceanic plate meet?
- they start a fire.
- the oceanic plate is subducted because it is denser than the continental plate.
- they break
- it goes over the continental plate.
3. what is a oceanic plate?
- a plate that contains mainly water
- a plate that is all land
4. what is a continental plate?
- a plate that contains mainly land
- a plate that contains mainly ocean
5. which is the thickest layer of the earth?