1. reasons for fallling death rates in stage 2?
- better quality drainage systems
- better health, better food, low child mortality
- higher child mortality rate
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is the odd one out for reasons for decline in stage 5?
- independence of women
- high incidence of disease
- rise in individualism
- ageing population
3. what is a problem of an ageing population?
- decreases death rate
- housing resources
- not enough pension demands
- too much bingo
4. which is the odd one out within limitations of the DTM?
- doesnt include 5th stage
- timescales are not flexible
- doesnt include role of government
- it is eurocentric
5. what si the odd one out in what population pyramids can show
- the effects of migration
- the effects of natural change
- the movement in and out of a country
- the effects of war