1. give an example of voluntary migration
- repatriations of east germans
- the brain drain from the UK to the USA
- movement of tutsi people to the congo
- movement of refugees
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. what are the shapes of the pyramids showing DTM stages
- concave, pyramidal, biconcave and expanded
- all pyramidal
- cncave, biconcave, inverted, extraverted
3. what are some population policies?
- death or birth
- anti natalist, pro natalist
- anti babies, for babies
4. What is the defintion of longevity?
- the average number of years from birth that a person can expect to live.
- the increase in life expectancy over a period of time.
- the number of live births per 1,000 people in 1 year.
- A type of sausage.
5. name a case study of population change due to migration
- poland to slough
- USA to UK