1. what is the odd one out for reasons for decline in stage 5?
- high incidence of disease
- ageing population
- rise in individualism
- independence of women
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is the odd one out?
3. reasons for fallling death rates in stage 2?
- better health, better food, low child mortality
- higher child mortality rate
- better quality drainage systems
4. what are the shapes of the pyramids showing DTM stages
- cncave, biconcave, inverted, extraverted
- concave, pyramidal, biconcave and expanded
- all pyramidal
5. why would an MEDC have a high death rate
- high infant mortality rate
- old age population