1. what is an economic cost of migration
- farming declines
- loss of labour force
- gain of labour force
- farming increases
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. what are the shapes of the pyramids showing DTM stages
- cncave, biconcave, inverted, extraverted
- concave, pyramidal, biconcave and expanded
- all pyramidal
3. What is the defintion of longevity?
- the increase in life expectancy over a period of time.
- the number of live births per 1,000 people in 1 year.
- the average number of years from birth that a person can expect to live.
- A type of sausage.
4. what is a rural case study for migration
- isle of purbeck, dorset
- sau paulo, brazil
5. what is the definition of an asylum seeker?
- ‘the formal application by a refugee to reside in a country when they arrive in that country’.
- persons unable or unwilling to return to their homeland for fear of persecution, based on reasons of race, religion, ethnicity or political factors.
- a person forced to migrate