1. what are the reasons for high birth rate in stage 1?
- government have policies to increase population
- low population
- limited birth control, children are income, children are a sign of fertility
- disease, not enough anathetics, mosqitoes
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. why would an MEDC have a high death rate
- high infant mortality rate
- old age population
3. what is the odd one out?
4. what si the odd one out in what population pyramids can show
- the effects of war
- the movement in and out of a country
- the effects of natural change
- the effects of migration
5. define population structure
- the proportion of males and females in an area, usually in the form of age distributions.
- the migrant has to migrate because of circumstances.
- a permanent or semi-permanent change of residence of an individual or group of people.
- the number of live births per 1,000 women ages 15-49 in 1 year.