1. what is the odd one out?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. name the odd one out in what has increased with international migration'
- those seeking asylum
- migration between MEDCS
- long term migration
- attempts at illegal movement
3. what are the reasons for high birth rate in stage 1?
- low population
- disease, not enough anathetics, mosqitoes
- limited birth control, children are income, children are a sign of fertility
- government have policies to increase population
4. what can population structure be represented by
- a pyramid
- a graph
5. which describes stage 1 on the DTM?
- a period of falling birth rate and continuing fall in death rate. Population growth slows down.
- a period of low birth rate and low death rate, both of which fluctuate.
- death rate slightly exceeds the birth rate. This causes the population decline.
- A period of high birth rate and death rate, both of with fluctuate. Population growth is small.
- A period of high birth rate but falling death rate. The population begins to expand rapidly.