1. what are the shapes of the pyramids showing DTM stages
- concave, pyramidal, biconcave and expanded
- all pyramidal
- cncave, biconcave, inverted, extraverted
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. what can population structure be represented by
- a pyramid
- a graph
3. What is the defintion of longevity?
- A type of sausage.
- the number of live births per 1,000 people in 1 year.
- the increase in life expectancy over a period of time.
- the average number of years from birth that a person can expect to live.
4. which describes stage 1 on the DTM?
- death rate slightly exceeds the birth rate. This causes the population decline.
- A period of high birth rate and death rate, both of with fluctuate. Population growth is small.
- A period of high birth rate but falling death rate. The population begins to expand rapidly.
- a period of falling birth rate and continuing fall in death rate. Population growth slows down.
- a period of low birth rate and low death rate, both of which fluctuate.
5. what are the economic benefits of migration
- reduced under employment
- higher pressure of resources in area
- they dont send money home