1. How many people died during the Haiti earthquake?
- 230, 000
- 180, 000
- 40, 000
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which one of the below is a LEDC case study for earthquakes?
3. On what plate boundary did the Haiti earthquake occur on?
- Destructive collision
- Destructive subduction
4. When did the Kobe earthquake take place?
- 12th january 2004
- 11th July 1985
- 17th January 1995
- 24th November 1999
5. Which two plates caused the conservative plate boundary in Haiti?
- North-American and Caribbean plate
- Indonesian and African plate
- Caribbean and Eurasian plate
- North-American and Phillipines