1. Which one of the below is a MEDC case study for earthquakes?
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. On what plate boundary did the Kobe earthquake occur on?
- Destructive subduction
- Destructive collision
3. Which one of the below is a secondary impact during the Haiti earthquake?
- People lived in camps for over a year.
- 180, 000 homes destroyed.
- Aid arrived from abroad in the form of food.
- 3/4 of damaged buildings were repaired.
4. When did the Kobe earthquake take place?
- 12th january 2004
- 11th July 1985
- 17th January 1995
- 24th November 1999
5. Which two plates caused the conservative plate boundary in Kobe?
- Indonesian and Eurasian plate
- Philippines and South-American plate
- Philippines and Eurasian plate
- North-American and Caribbean plate