1. What does the secondary wind do?
- Create a hurricane
- Curve the tip of a spit
- Overpower the prevailing wind
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Case study for... HCCASS
- Holbeck Hall Hotel, Scarborough
- Old Harry's Rocks, Dorset
- St Lucia
3. What is the name of the process that moves sediment along a coastline?
- Longshore drift
- Prevailing wind
4. What is hydraulic action?
- Slightly acidic sea water dissolving the rock
- Water expanding cracks in rock
- Rocks being thrown against the rock and breaking sediment off
- Air hitting the rock
5. Case study for... bars
- Spurn Head, Holderness Coast
- Slapton Sands, Devon