1. Case study for... protecting fragile ecosystems
- Coral reefs
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is hydraulic action?
- Water expanding cracks in rock
- Air hitting the rock
- Rocks being thrown against the rock and breaking sediment off
- Slightly acidic sea water dissolving the rock
3. Define weathering?
- Hard rock
- The breaking down of rock in situ
4. Case study for... HCCASS
- Holbeck Hall Hotel, Scarborough
- Old Harry's Rocks, Dorset
- St Lucia
5. What is the name of the process that moves sediment along a coastline?
- Prevailing wind
- Longshore drift