- Created by: Helena Barrett
- Created on: 04-06-18 18:38
1. What are the benefits of Global Warming in the Tundra?
- They don't fall over.
- They get water.
- They can have better transportation methods and farm easier.
- Their houses are wonky.
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the impacts of Coltan mining?
- They get paid $60 a day.
- They can eat a healthy meal and have showers when they want.
- They are in slavery and are not getting paid fairly.
- They get an iPhone every month.
3. Why do Industries move to China?
- They can get to the UK quicker.
- They like the food.
- Industries find it cheaper in China and can trade nearly everywhere.
- The people make it better there and makes it look different.
- They can change there company to be more like the culture making people buy it more.
4. What does GHG stand for?
- Green House Gases.
- Grassy Homes Greens.
- Great Hole Gases
- Golden House Gases.
5. What are the global warming gases?
- Borax, Aluminium, Hydrogen and Helium.
- Co2, Methane, Water Vapor and Nitrous oxide.
- Methane, Co2, Oxygen and Citric Acid.
- Co2, Methane, Calcium and Nitrous Oxide.