1. where do pikas live?
- in rocky talus slopes and lava flows throughout the western U.S. and cool, high-mountain habitats
- in kim jong un concentration camps
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is the description of energy efficiency?
- turn off appliances at night or when it's not being used
- recycle old materials or leftovers that you don't need
3. what is happening to the earth's temperature?
- it further increases
4. what could happen to these temperatures by 2080?
- it could rise to more than 3°C
- it could rise to more than 2°C
5. what is weather?
- and complex series of climatic changes affecting the equatorial Pacific region
- the state of the atmosphere at a particular place and time as regards heat, cloudiness, dryness, sunshine, wind, rain, etc.
- the average temperature and precipitation over 30 years.