1. what are the strategies used by individuals in order to address climate change?
- recycling/energy efficiency/using renewable energy sources/ alternative forms of transport
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. where do pikas live?
- in rocky talus slopes and lava flows throughout the western U.S. and cool, high-mountain habitats
- in kim jong un concentration camps
3. what is the threat of rising sea level compounded of?
- by the fact that the UK is gradually tilting.
- greenhouse emissions
4. what are the stages of milankovitch?
5. what could happen to these temperatures by 2080?
- it could rise to more than 3°C
- it could rise to more than 2°C