1. If we got a couple of degrees warmer what could be grown?
- peach and apples
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. what happens to south america during El Niño years?
- the same as normal years but intensified in australia there is floodings, heavy rainfall and mudslides while in south america there is bushfires and droughts
- there is a warm sea temperature which causes evaporation, then there is moist conditions that added to the low pressure it causes condensation and therefore precipitation.
- trade winds blow eastwards causing an uplift of nutrients in the coast of Australia and the high pressure in the area of indonesia and australia added to the high temperatures and the lack of precipitation causes bushfires and droughts in the area
3. what are the cause of the decline in species?
- Habitat loss or degradation
- habitat loss
4. where do pikas live?
- in rocky talus slopes and lava flows throughout the western U.S. and cool, high-mountain habitats
- in kim jong un concentration camps
5. what kind of diseases may increase?
- skin cancer and cataracts
- chronical diarrhoea and tourette syndrome