1. what is happening to the earth's temperature?
- it further increases
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. what are the cause of the decline in species?
- habitat loss
- Habitat loss or degradation
3. which parts could end up under water?
- parts of east-anglia and the south-east
- tyne and wear
4. what is the description of using alternative forms of transport?
- the strategy of not using cars so often and using the option of public transport.
- use new alternatives to the actual sources but less contaminants
5. why is the UK likely to be wetter?
- due to a increase in rainfall and through to rising sea levels due to melting ice caps.
- david cameron