1. What are destructive waves?
- Waves break.
- Waves that add to the beach.
- Waves that erode the coasts and rocks.
- Waves that destroy.
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is aid?
- Helping countries.
- Is giving of resources from one country to another.
- Distributing aid.
- Not giving resources.
3. Name three facotors affecting development.
- Climate, trade and debt.
- Climate, money and food.
- Food, money and life expectancy.
- Food and water.
4. What are contructive waves?
- Waves that break on the shore and deposit material, building up beaches.
- Waves that remove material from beaches
- Broken waves.
- White foam deposited on the beach.
5. Why do some countries lag so far behind in development?
- Because of lack of food.
- Because they are poor.
- Because of Historical Reasons, Enironmental Reasons and Socio-economic Reasons.
- Because of war.