1. Name three types of aid.
- Buying from other countries.
- Giving from one country to another.
- Bilateral Aid, Multilateral Aid, Voluntary Aid
- Giving aid, recieving aid.
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why do some countries lag so far behind in development?
- Because of war.
- Because of lack of food.
- Because of Historical Reasons, Enironmental Reasons and Socio-economic Reasons.
- Because they are poor.
3. Name three facotors affecting development.
- Climate, trade and debt.
- Climate, money and food.
- Food, money and life expectancy.
- Food and water.
4. What is the human development index (HDI)?
- It compares the use of fuel in countries.
- It compares continents.
- It is a quick way to compare countries.
- It compares safety.
5. What is development?
- No change of growth.
- A change or process of growth for the better.
- Different changes.
- Bad growth.