1. What are contructive waves?
- Waves that break on the shore and deposit material, building up beaches.
- White foam deposited on the beach.
- Waves that remove material from beaches
- Broken waves.
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the human development index (HDI)?
- It compares safety.
- It is a quick way to compare countries.
- It compares continents.
- It compares the use of fuel in countries.
3. Name three types of aid.
- Buying from other countries.
- Giving from one country to another.
- Bilateral Aid, Multilateral Aid, Voluntary Aid
- Giving aid, recieving aid.
4. What is swash?
- Dirty water rising.
- Waves and sea.
- Is the white foamy water that rushes up the coast.
- Polluted seas.
5. What is an NIC?
- Newly Industrialised Country
- Less Economically Developed Country
- Most Developed Country
- Least Developed Country