1. What is aid?
- Is giving of resources from one country to another.
- Not giving resources.
- Distributing aid.
- Helping countries.
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is backwash?
- Coastal erosion.
- Sea level rising.
- Is the flow back to the sea after the wave has broken.
- Money thrown away at sea.
3. What are destructive waves?
- Waves break.
- Waves that erode the coasts and rocks.
- Waves that destroy.
- Waves that add to the beach.
4. Name three facotors affecting development.
- Food, money and life expectancy.
- Food and water.
- Climate, trade and debt.
- Climate, money and food.
5. What is the development gap?
- Is the difference between young and modern countries.
- Is the difference between poor and old countries.
- Is the difference between the most and least developed country.
- Is the difference between young and old countries.