1. Why do some countries lag so far behind in development?
- Because of war.
- Because of Historical Reasons, Enironmental Reasons and Socio-economic Reasons.
- Because they are poor.
- Because of lack of food.
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is backwash?
- Is the flow back to the sea after the wave has broken.
- Coastal erosion.
- Sea level rising.
- Money thrown away at sea.
3. What is the human development index (HDI)?
- It compares safety.
- It is a quick way to compare countries.
- It compares continents.
- It compares the use of fuel in countries.
4. What are contructive waves?
- Waves that break on the shore and deposit material, building up beaches.
- Waves that remove material from beaches
- Broken waves.
- White foam deposited on the beach.
5. What is development?
- Different changes.
- No change of growth.
- A change or process of growth for the better.
- Bad growth.