1. What are contructive waves?
- Waves that break on the shore and deposit material, building up beaches.
- Waves that remove material from beaches
- Broken waves.
- White foam deposited on the beach.
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the development gap?
- Is the difference between young and modern countries.
- Is the difference between poor and old countries.
- Is the difference between the most and least developed country.
- Is the difference between young and old countries.
3. How do you know if something is sustainable?
- If it helps people.
- If it lasts into the future, if it meets the needs of the people and makes money, if it doesn't cause enironmental damage.
- If it causes damage.
- If it lasts long.
4. What are destructive waves?
- Waves that destroy.
- Waves that erode the coasts and rocks.
- Waves that add to the beach.
- Waves break.
5. Why do some countries lag so far behind in development?
- Because of Historical Reasons, Enironmental Reasons and Socio-economic Reasons.
- Because they are poor.
- Because of war.
- Because of lack of food.