- Created by: lily8
- Created on: 22-05-18 17:57
1. Whats one of the ideas of performativity
- understanding power in the production of social norms
- playing close attention to non cognitive experiences and knowledge
- that certain performances bring people together
- that people perform as result of rules and codes
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Whos is the theorist for non representational ?
- Judith Butler
- Nigel thrift
- Erving Goffman
3. What fields did geographies venture in too after cultural geography was known?
- Sociology and anthopology
- feminist geography
- the art of performance
- static properties
4. What Working for performance category did the idea of understanding the world through sense appear?
- sociological or dramatargical
- Non representational
5. What is the main idea behind utopia performances?
- emphasis the creativity of the body
- that performers are subversive
- Bring people together
- The formations of performance