- Created by: lily8
- Created on: 22-05-18 17:57
1. What fields did geographies venture in too after cultural geography was known?
- static properties
- Sociology and anthopology
- the art of performance
- feminist geography
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Whos is the theorist for non representational ?
- Nigel thrift
- Erving Goffman
- Judith Butler
3. When did cultural geography start
4. what is Erving Goffmans theory?
- that gender is constructed by the subconscious
- that the world is a stage. that people perform according to pre determined rules and codes.
- the body and its habits
- how human formations are born
5. What Working for performance category did the idea of understanding the world through sense appear?
- sociological or dramatargical
- Non representational