1. In complete dominance is where alleles are at the same strength. If a homozygous white and a monozygous red were to mate, what phenotype would the offspring have if white and red are incomplete dominance?
- Half red offspring and half white
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. In the Hardy- Weinberg criteria, what does the F stand for
- Frequency( allele)
- Fertility (equal)
- Family (large)
3. In selection, what does the R stand for?
- Reproductive success
- Race of life
4. What is the autosome?
- A picture of all the chromosomes
- All the chromosomes apart from the sex chromosomes
- Just the sex chromosomes
5. Which of these isn't coded for on only the X chromosome?
- Hair growth
- Eye colour
- Ability to clot blood