1. In selection what does the A not stand for
- Allele frequency
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the acronym for speciation?
3. In complete dominance is where alleles are at the same strength. If a homozygous white and a monozygous red were to mate, what phenotype would the offspring have if white and red are incomplete dominance?
- Half red offspring and half white
4. If being yellow is advantageous to being blue, more yellow would survive. What type of selection is thing?
5. Which of these is a disease the women can be carriers of?
- Huntington disease