1. How many gene pools does speciation start with?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the autosome?
- A picture of all the chromosomes
- All the chromosomes apart from the sex chromosomes
- Just the sex chromosomes
3. In selection, what does the R stand for?
- Reproductive success
- Race of life
4. Using the Hardy- Weinberg principle, is there a allele frequency change from generations?
5. If being yellow is advantageous to being blue, more yellow would survive. What type of selection is thing?