1. What does recessive mean?
- Different form of an allele
- Only shows effect when the dominant is absent
- The position of a particular gene
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is a disease the women can be carriers of?
- Huntington disease
3. If the genotypes AO and BO were to mate. What would the offsprings Phenotype be?
4. Which of these isn't coded for on only the X chromosome?
- Eye colour
- Ability to clot blood
- Hair growth
5. In the Hardy- Weinberg criteria, what does the F stand for
- Fertility (equal)
- Family (large)
- Frequency( allele)