1. If two groups are seperwted by a forest. What type of isolation is this?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is an allele?
- Two types of a gene
- A different form of a gene
- A persons observable characteristic
3. How many gene pools does speciation start with?
4. What does recessive mean?
- Only shows effect when the dominant is absent
- The position of a particular gene
- Different form of an allele
5. In complete dominance is where alleles are at the same strength. If a homozygous white and a monozygous red were to mate, what phenotype would the offspring have if white and red are incomplete dominance?
- Half red offspring and half white