1. What is the autosome?
- A picture of all the chromosomes
- All the chromosomes apart from the sex chromosomes
- Just the sex chromosomes
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is a disease the women can be carriers of?
- Huntington disease
3. In complete dominance is where alleles are at the same strength. If a homozygous white and a monozygous red were to mate, what phenotype would the offspring have if white and red are incomplete dominance?
- Half red offspring and half white
4. What is the acronym for speciation?
5. What does co-dominance mean?
- Two genes of equal dominance
- Both alleles are expressed in the phenotype
- Two dominant alleles