- Created by: foodscience
- Created on: 06-11-18 13:51
1. When can you cause information bias?
- Misclassification of exposure of disease
- Misclassification of environmental factors
- Misclassification of Genome
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. 2 copy is .....
- common homozygote
- rare homozygote
3. What does SNP Stand for?
- Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms
- Single new polymorphisms
- Single new places
4. Design's like cohort and case-control are for what type of design
5. If you did a quantitative trait cohort based analysis e.g. against BMi, what stats test would you do?
- Linear Regression Analysis (P Value)
- Logistical regression analysis (P value and Odds ratio)