1. How many of a recessive allele must be in a gene for that characteristic to show up?
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. No one believed Mendel's work. After he died, what happened to his work?
- No one believed it until modern day
- Other geneticists linked Mendel's idea of inherited factors to genes and chromosomes
- It was destroyed
3. What is the genotype?
- The genes of an organism
- The characteristics of an organism
- The genetic makeup of an organism
- The physical appearance of an organism
4. The dominant allele is shown by what kind of letter?
- Lower case
5. What did Mendel find out?
- About inherited factors
- Peas grew differnetly
- The peas had different colours