1. Heterozygous is a genotype. What does it look like?
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the phenotype?
- The physcial appearance of an organism
- The characteristics of an organism
- The genes of an organism
3. What did Mendel find out?
- About inherited factors
- Peas grew differnetly
- The peas had different colours
4. If the genotype is heterozygous, which allele will show?
5. No one believed Mendel's work. After he died, what happened to his work?
- No one believed it until modern day
- Other geneticists linked Mendel's idea of inherited factors to genes and chromosomes
- It was destroyed