1. If the genotype is heterozygous, which allele will show?
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many of a recessive allele must be in a gene for that characteristic to show up?
3. No one believed Mendel's work. After he died, what happened to his work?
- Other geneticists linked Mendel's idea of inherited factors to genes and chromosomes
- It was destroyed
- No one believed it until modern day
4. What is the phenotype?
- The physcial appearance of an organism
- The characteristics of an organism
- The genes of an organism
5. The dominant allele is shown by what kind of letter?
- Lower case