- Created by: Clare Parry
- Created on: 09-05-15 09:19
1. How many of a recessive allele must be in a gene for that characteristic to show up?
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did Gregor Mendel do?
- Investigate inherited factors
- Look at what plants look like
- He was a monk who liked to grow peas
3. What is the phenotype?
- The genes of an organism
- The physcial appearance of an organism
- The characteristics of an organism
4. What did Mendel find out?
- About inherited factors
- Peas grew differnetly
- The peas had different colours
5. Heterozygous is a genotype. What does it look like?