1. What did Gregor Mendel do?
- He was a monk who liked to grow peas
- Investigate inherited factors
- Look at what plants look like
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did Mendel find out?
- The peas had different colours
- About inherited factors
- Peas grew differnetly
3. The dominant allele is shown by what kind of letter?
- Lower case
4. What is the genotype?
- The genes of an organism
- The genetic makeup of an organism
- The physical appearance of an organism
- The characteristics of an organism
5. No one believed Mendel's work. After he died, what happened to his work?
- No one believed it until modern day
- Other geneticists linked Mendel's idea of inherited factors to genes and chromosomes
- It was destroyed