1. How many of a recessive allele must be in a gene for that characteristic to show up?
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did Gregor Mendel do?
- He was a monk who liked to grow peas
- Investigate inherited factors
- Look at what plants look like
3. No one believed Mendel's work. After he died, what happened to his work?
- Other geneticists linked Mendel's idea of inherited factors to genes and chromosomes
- It was destroyed
- No one believed it until modern day
4. The recessive allele is shown by what kind of letter?
- Lower case
5. If the genotype is heterozygous, which allele will show?