- Created by: Psych951
- Created on: 04-05-18 17:05
1. What are the 'big five' personality traits?
- Conscientiousness, neuroticism, agreeableness, extroversion, openness
- Openness, stability, introversion, agreeableness, conscientiousness
- Extroversion, awareness, obedience, neuroticism, openness
- Introversion, neuroticism, awareness, agreeableness, openness
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. 'Unlearned behaviours automatically triggered by releasing (specific) stimulus'. What does this describe?
- Environment shaping adaptation
- Culturally universal behaviour
- Fixed action pattern
- Inherited behavioural adaptations
3. Which of these statements about mating preferences is true?
- Men and women agree on desire to settle with one partner
- Men and women's sexual desires match
- Men and women agree on desirable traits in a partner
- Men and women have opposite sexual desires
4. What is a heritability co-efficient?
- Proportion of shared characteristics between individuals
- Estimate of the relative contribution of genes within a group on a particular phenotypic characteristics
- How closely related individuals are/proportion of shared genes
- Extent to which variation in a phenotypic characteristic is caused by genes
5. Which of these facts about the big five are false?
- Helped survival and reproduction
- Have equal importance
- Universal traits
- Important through evolution