1. nuclear energy is...
- thermal energy of the fast moving particles- electrical energy
- chemical energy of the fast moving particles- thermal energy
- thermal energy of the fast moving particles- kinetic energy
- sound energy of the fast moving particles- electrical energy
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. tidal power is...
- chemical energy of the water- gravitational potential energy
- kinetic energy of the water- thermal energy
- kinetic energy of the water- electrical energy
- thermal energy of the water-electrical energy
3. which one of these is NOT a form of energy
- gravitational potential
- elastic potenial
4. useful and total energy is measured in...
5. energy efficiency=
- useful output energy/ total input energy
- total input energy/ useful output energy
- total input energy x useful output energy
- calories eaten for dinner/ price of fish and chips