1. Which of the following is not a stage in the product life cycle?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which one of the following is an example of bad marketing ethics?
- promoting a sugar free bar as sugar free
- Selling clothing that was made in China
- promoting high sugar content cola as a healthy product
- Selling drugs to kids
3. What should be done if a product is price elastic?
- None of the following
- Increase the price; demand will be less affected with a change in price
- Reduce the price; demand will increase more than the % change in price
- Maintain the price; demand and prices are proportionate
4. What is a benefit of phycological pricing?
- High profit margin levels can be attained
- Improve the chances of consumer loyalty
- Ethical brand image will entail
- Profit increase is guaranteed
5. What is an example of market segmentation?
- dividing the market into gender groups
- dividing the market into age groups
- All of the following
- dividing the market into socio-economic groups