1. Which of the following can one become confused with meaning repeat purchases?
- Consistent use of same supplier
- When consumers come back for more of the product
- Passive purchasing
- Loyalty card usage
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the definition of demand?
- The level of consumer interest in purchasing a product
- None of the following
- The level of consumer interest in purchasing a product or service
- The strength of which a product or service is wanted
3. True or False: the definition of market myopia is the futuristic theory of market failure?
4. What is a benefit of phycological pricing?
- Ethical brand image will entail
- High profit margin levels can be attained
- Improve the chances of consumer loyalty
- Profit increase is guaranteed
5. What is a risk of adding value?
- Decisive measures i.e. pumping air can be unethical and sued for
- Profit margins can fall as a result
- The cost of the good can go over the price
- Competition may follow suit
Similar Business Studies resources: