1. What is a benefit of marketing business to business?
- Less resources being spent on packaging designs
- Able to utilise cheaper below the line promotion
- Less behavioural and tastes factors to impact demand
- All of the following
- Longer term, more consistent purchases
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following can one become confused with meaning repeat purchases?
- Consistent use of same supplier
- Passive purchasing
- Loyalty card usage
- When consumers come back for more of the product
3. What should be done if a product is price elastic?
- Maintain the price; demand and prices are proportionate
- None of the following
- Reduce the price; demand will increase more than the % change in price
- Increase the price; demand will be less affected with a change in price
4. Which one of the following is an example of bad marketing ethics?
- promoting a sugar free bar as sugar free
- Selling clothing that was made in China
- promoting high sugar content cola as a healthy product
- Selling drugs to kids
5. Which of the following is not a stage in the product life cycle?
Similar Business Studies resources: