- Created by: Gennar
- Created on: 01-01-23 16:05
1. What does the "L" relate to in COPPLANID?
- Loss or damage of property
- Locate suspects
- Lost evidence
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the purpose of a section 1 stop and search to locate?
- stolen items and weapons
- stolen or prohibited articles, bladed/sharply pointed items, fireworks, offensive weapons, articles linked to criminal activity.
3. Which is the highest court in England & Wales?
- Supreme Court
- Court of Appeal
- High Court
- Crown Court
4. What date is the Equality Act?
5. In relation to CODE G: necessity for arrest, what does the "C" stand for in COPPLANID?
- Child or vulnerable adult
- Clearing the highways/prevent obstruction