1. Identify effecitve cool down exercises
- Stretching and slow gentle exercises
- Quick exercises followed by stretching
- Jumps followed by quick exercises
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why is emphasis important in a performance ?
- It engages the audience and directs attention to specific movements
- It dis-engages the audience and directs attention to unspecific movements
- It engages the audience and directs attention to specific lighting
3. How can you ensure saftey in a place were you are going to be dancing ?
- Appopriate dress
- Warming up and cooling down properly
- None of these
- Checking for spillages/obstacles
- Make sure the room is the right temprature
- All of these
- Checking the height of ceilings when performing lifts
4. How can you improve your allignment?
- (6) Exercises such as squats making sure the knees do not go over the toes
- (5) Numbers four, two, one and seven
- (2)Exercises such as plies and tendues in parallel, first and second position making sure the knees go over the toes
- (4,Arm exercises focusing on keeping the shoulders down and extending through the fingers
- (7)Exercises such as lunges making sure the kness go over the toes
- (3) Numbers four, six, two and five
5. How can we demonstrate emphasis in a performance ?
- Using more powerful dynamics on specific movements
- Using more projection and focus on specific movements