1. What can genetic females who are exposed to large doses of male hormones develop?
- female genitalia
- no genitalia
- ambiguous genitalia
- male genitalia
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What may cause individuals to be intersex?
- Exposure to abnormal prenatal hormone levels
- Exposure to abnormal hormone levels in adulthood
- Exposure to abnormal prenatal levels
3. The is some evidence that testosterone cause these in the developing brain...
- sex differences
- sexual desire
- sex similarities
- sex preferences
4. Who carried out animal studies which confirmed the relationship between testosterone and sex differences?
- Sharable et al
- Nagasaki et al
- Quadagno et al
- Waitangi et al
5. What is a problem with the research in this field?
- it may lack generalised ideas
- it may lack mundane realism
- it may lack generalisability
- it may lack reliability