1. What can genetic females who are exposed to large doses of male hormones develop?
- ambiguous genitalia
- male genitalia
- female genitalia
- no genitalia
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a problem with the research in this field?
- it may lack generalised ideas
- it may lack mundane realism
- it may lack generalisability
- it may lack reliability
3. Males tend to be better at...
- spatial navigation
- language and social skils
- reading and writing
4. What may cause individuals to be intersex?
- Exposure to abnormal prenatal hormone levels
- Exposure to abnormal hormone levels in adulthood
- Exposure to abnormal prenatal levels
5. How many pairs of chromasomes are in each cell in the body?