1. What are some solutions to Gender Dysphoria?
- Behavioural Therapy
- Sex change operation, gender reassignment
- There are no solutions
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Define the following explanation of gender dysphoria: 'Parents of people with gender dysphoria often report that they encouraged and gave attention to their children when they cross dressed. This could contribute to confusion between sex and gender
3. Gender Dysphoria is...
- Experience of being uncomfortable with the gender assigned to an individual at birth
- Not knowing your gender
- Being born half male and half female
4. How many people in Britain seek medical help for gender dysphoria?
- 1 in 4000
- 1 in 65
- 1 in 250
- 1 in 10,000
5. Support--> 70 boys with gender dysphoria, none of which had evidence of biological causes such as altered hormone levels, instead common factor was a lack of stereotypical male model
- Ehrhardt and Money