1. How many people in Britain seek medical help for gender dysphoria?
- 1 in 4000
- 1 in 65
- 1 in 250
- 1 in 10,000
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Gender Dysphoria is...
- Experience of being uncomfortable with the gender assigned to an individual at birth
- Not knowing your gender
- Being born half male and half female
3. Support--> 70 boys with gender dysphoria, none of which had evidence of biological causes such as altered hormone levels, instead common factor was a lack of stereotypical male model
- Ehrhardt and Money
4. What are some solutions to Gender Dysphoria?
- Behavioural Therapy
- Sex change operation, gender reassignment
- There are no solutions
5. Define the following explanation of gender dysphoria: 'Prenatal hormone levels may be affected by genetic conditions which can lead to a mismatch between hormones and biological sex.'
- Psychosocial Approach
- Biological Explanation
- Biosocial Approach