1. Kenrick et al. is ______ for the Evolutionary Approach to Gender
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. Xavante Hunter gatherers found pattern of reproduction and offspring tends ti reflect that of most of the people suggesting an evolutionary basis
- Wood and Eagly
- Kenrick et al
3. Mead is ______ for the Evolutionary Approach to Gender
4. Looking for signs of fertility is a...
- Male mating strategy
- Female mating strategy
5. Gender Behaviours have developed to...
- Develop the human species
- allow humans to progress and evolve
- Aid survival and give an evolutionary advantage
- Aid survival