1. Cross cultural study comparing gender behaviours in non industrialised societies found that men typically hunted and women looked after children
- Wood and Eagly
- Kenrick et al
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. Producing lots of sperm is a...
- Male mating strategy
- Female mating strategy
3. Kenrick et al. is ______ for the Evolutionary Approach to Gender
4. Gender Behaviours have developed to...
- Develop the human species
- Aid survival and give an evolutionary advantage
- Aid survival
- allow humans to progress and evolve
5. Wood and Eagly is ______ for the Evolutionary Approach to Gender