1. Who argued careers advice given to WC students differs to that given to MCs and WC's are viewed negatively due to clothes, language and behaviour?
- Rosenthal and Jacobsen
- Cicourel & Kitsuse
- Ball and Keedie
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which Marxist criticised vocational education, arguing youth training schemes were little more than cheap labour?
- De Waal
3. Who said boys develop laddish behaviour to reassert their authority over girls?
4. Who agreed with Douglas that the main influence in class differences in attainment is parental interest?
5. Who said middle class parents can play the system to get their children in to the best schools and identified three different types of choosers?
- Ball, Bowe and Gewirtz