1. Who said the improvement in girl's performance comes as a result of equal rights for women?
- Mitsos and Browne
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who criticises Bernstein's study, arguing hard evidence for use of such codes is limited?
- Bereitter and Engelmann
3. Who said boys develop laddish behaviour to reassert their authority over girls?
4. Who said middle class parents can play the system to get their children in to the best schools and identified three different types of choosers?
- Ball, Bowe and Gewirtz
5. Who criticised Bernstein after studying AC males in NY and found they could speak both codes but chose to speak restricted?