1. How saw women as being more religious as a result of compensation for deprivation?
- Glock and Stark
- Brainbridge and Stark
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why did Brown suggest women outnumbering men in church will decline?
- Women now rejecy suordiante traditional roles
- Women are more interested in NRMS and NAMS
- Men are becoming more religious
3. What is the ratio of women to men church attendence in the UK?
4. Why did Bruce see women as being more attracted to NRMS?
- Women are goal oriented and less aggressive
- Women have more time
- Women have achieved material wealth and wish for more wordly knowledge
5. How do women suffer social deprivation?
- They are more likely to suffer physical or mental wealth, e.g. domestic violence
- They are more likely to be poor
- They are more morally conservative and regard the world as being in moral decline