1. What is a limitation of the Bradbard study?
- Lacks external validity
- Bias as it leads to children to play with certain toys
- Leads to demand characteristics
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who proposed the gender Schema theory?
- Martin and Halverson
3. What does the Schema do?
- Determines what hobbies the individual takes up
- Functions to organise and structure other information presented
- Organise and structure boys and girls
4. What is a limitation of the Halverson study?
- Could be due to conditioning not schemas
- Could be due to social influences not schemas
- Could be due to biological factors not schemas
5. What happens when an individual sees their in-group positively?
- Motivates them to be more like their own gender and develop the in-group schema
- Motivates them to be more independent and create their own in-group
- They decide to hate their out-group