1. what was one if the reasons that Walklate found as to why women don't leave abusive relationships?
- they think things will get better
- they aren't dependant on their partner
- they have no where else to go
- their partner still loves them
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is the peak age for offending females?
3. what percentage of women had been sexually assulted but hadn't reported it in Hamner and Saunders interviews?
4. how many more times are women more likely to have been reported as being a victim of sexual assult?
5. what sociologist stated that crime doen't have the same meaning or seriousness in all cases?
- Hammer and Saunders