1. what has the CSEW shown since 1982?
- equal numbers of men and women are victims of crime
- fewer men are victims of crime
- fewer women are victims of crime
- more women are victims of crime
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. what percentage of women had been sexually assulted but hadn't reported it in Hamner and Saunders interviews?
3. how many women are killed by their husband or partner each week?
4. what was one if the reasons that Walklate found as to why women don't leave abusive relationships?
- they think things will get better
- they have no where else to go
- their partner still loves them
- they aren't dependant on their partner
5. how many more times are women more likely to have been reported as being a victim of sexual assult?