1. the ______ thesis states that females may get treated more leniently than males by police
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. what do femenist research suggest in regards to statistics on domestic violence?
- they greatly underestimate the problems
- they greatly overestimate the problems
- they are an accurate view of the problems
- it depends on the statistic
3. how many women are killed by their husband or partner each week?
4. what was one if the reasons that Walklate found as to why women don't leave abusive relationships?
- they think things will get better
- they aren't dependant on their partner
- they have no where else to go
- their partner still loves them
5. what percentage of crimes are commited by males?