1. the ______ thesis states that females may get treated more leniently than males by police
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. what percentage of women had been sexually assulted but hadn't reported it in Hamner and Saunders interviews?
3. what was one if the reasons that Walklate found as to why women don't leave abusive relationships?
- they have no where else to go
- they aren't dependant on their partner
- their partner still loves them
- they think things will get better
4. what do femenist research suggest in regards to statistics on domestic violence?
- it depends on the statistic
- they greatly overestimate the problems
- they greatly underestimate the problems
- they are an accurate view of the problems
5. what percentage of crimes are commited by males?