1. what was one if the reasons that Walklate found as to why women don't leave abusive relationships?
- they think things will get better
- they aren't dependant on their partner
- they have no where else to go
- their partner still loves them
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. what sociologist stated that crime doen't have the same meaning or seriousness in all cases?
- Hammer and Saunders
3. what is the peak age for offending females?
4. how many more times are women more likely to have been reported as being a victim of sexual assult?
5. what do femenist research suggest in regards to statistics on domestic violence?
- it depends on the statistic
- they greatly underestimate the problems
- they are an accurate view of the problems
- they greatly overestimate the problems