1. what was one if the reasons that Walklate found as to why women don't leave abusive relationships?
- they think things will get better
- they aren't dependant on their partner
- they have no where else to go
- their partner still loves them
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. what percentage of women had been sexually assulted but hadn't reported it in Hamner and Saunders interviews?
3. how many women are killed by their husband or partner each week?
4. what is the peak age for offending females?
5. what do femenist research suggest in regards to statistics on domestic violence?
- they are an accurate view of the problems
- it depends on the statistic
- they greatly underestimate the problems
- they greatly overestimate the problems