1. what has the CSEW shown since 1982?
- equal numbers of men and women are victims of crime
- fewer men are victims of crime
- fewer women are victims of crime
- more women are victims of crime
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. the ______ thesis states that females may get treated more leniently than males by police
3. what percentage of women had been sexually assulted but hadn't reported it in Hamner and Saunders interviews?
4. what do femenist research suggest in regards to statistics on domestic violence?
- they greatly underestimate the problems
- they greatly overestimate the problems
- they are an accurate view of the problems
- it depends on the statistic
5. how many women are killed by their husband or partner each week?