1. the ______ thesis states that females may get treated more leniently than males by police
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. what sociologist stated that crime doen't have the same meaning or seriousness in all cases?
- Hammer and Saunders
3. what do femenist research suggest in regards to statistics on domestic violence?
- they are an accurate view of the problems
- it depends on the statistic
- they greatly underestimate the problems
- they greatly overestimate the problems
4. what has the CSEW shown since 1982?
- fewer women are victims of crime
- equal numbers of men and women are victims of crime
- fewer men are victims of crime
- more women are victims of crime
5. how many more times are women more likely to have been reported as being a victim of sexual assult?