1. what sociologist stated that crime doen't have the same meaning or seriousness in all cases?
- Hammer and Saunders
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is the peak age for offending females?
3. what percentage of women had been sexually assulted but hadn't reported it in Hamner and Saunders interviews?
4. what do femenist research suggest in regards to statistics on domestic violence?
- they are an accurate view of the problems
- they greatly underestimate the problems
- they greatly overestimate the problems
- it depends on the statistic
5. what percentage of crimes are commited by males?