1. what was one if the reasons that Walklate found as to why women don't leave abusive relationships?
- they aren't dependant on their partner
- they have no where else to go
- they think things will get better
- their partner still loves them
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. how many women are killed by their husband or partner each week?
3. what sociologist stated that crime doen't have the same meaning or seriousness in all cases?
- Hammer and Saunders
4. what do femenist research suggest in regards to statistics on domestic violence?
- they greatly underestimate the problems
- it depends on the statistic
- they greatly overestimate the problems
- they are an accurate view of the problems
5. what is the peak age for offending females?