1. How does Martin and Halverson's Gender Schema Theory majorly differ from Kohlbergs?
- Gender Schema, the child is born with a rigid gender identity
- The preferential observation is renamed to in-group observation
- Gender Schema theory is not a linear process
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a positive point of evaluation for Money and Erhardt's study?
- There was not a comparison with their sisters, so environment can be an extraneous vairbale
- There was a comparison with their sisters, so environment can no longer be an extraneous vairbale
- The mother's recall was not biased by the knowledge of the drug
- The mother's recall was biased by the knowledge of the drug
3. What did Perry find?
- Children copy same-sex role models if it does not go against gender steryotypes
- Children do not copy same-sex role models if it they support gender steryotypes
- Children are not influenced by same-sex role
4. What can the infanticide research be used in evaluation against?
- Division of Labour
- Evolutionary approach to gender
- Parental Investment
5. How old is the child to gain Gender Stability?
- 4 - 9
- 2 - 8
- 3 - 7
- 6 - 11