1. What did Perry find?
- Children copy same-sex role models if it does not go against gender steryotypes
- Children do not copy same-sex role models if it they support gender steryotypes
- Children are not influenced by same-sex role
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What can the infanticide research be used in evaluation against?
- Division of Labour
- Parental Investment
- Evolutionary approach to gender
3. What is a positive point of evaluation for Money and Erhardt's study?
- There was a comparison with their sisters, so environment can no longer be an extraneous vairbale
- The mother's recall was biased by the knowledge of the drug
- The mother's recall was not biased by the knowledge of the drug
- There was not a comparison with their sisters, so environment can be an extraneous vairbale
4. How old is the child to gain Gender Stability?
- 6 - 11
- 4 - 9
- 3 - 7
- 2 - 8
5. When a baby has XY chromosomes, what is the diverted path?
- The bio-potential ridge activates the TDF
- The TDF activates the bio-potential ridge
- Start with the SRY marker which activates TDF
- Start with the TDF which activates SRY marker