1. What did Perry find?
- Children copy same-sex role models if it does not go against gender steryotypes
- Children do not copy same-sex role models if it they support gender steryotypes
- Children are not influenced by same-sex role
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a positive point of evaluation for Money and Erhardt's study?
- There was a comparison with their sisters, so environment can no longer be an extraneous vairbale
- The mother's recall was biased by the knowledge of the drug
- The mother's recall was not biased by the knowledge of the drug
- There was not a comparison with their sisters, so environment can be an extraneous vairbale
3. What did Sugiahra and Katsurada find?
- Japanese men were more likely to be dysphoric than Americans
- Japanese men are not "macho" but follow what western cultures would call feminine persuits
- Japanese men were not the money makers in the family
- Japanese men were more aggressive than American men
4. How old is the child to gain Gender Stability?
- 3 - 7
- 2 - 8
- 6 - 11
- 4 - 9
5. How old is the child to gain Gender Consistency
- 7 - 12
- 3 - 6
- 5 - 7`
- 10 - 15