1. According to evolution, why have men evolved to be the dominant sex?
- They're egoistic
- To be more aggresive
- To attract mates
- To be the breadwinner
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why is the Evolutionary theory socially sensitive?
- Says gender is flexible
- It disagrees with biology
- It reinforces stereotypes
- It blames the individual
3. What does Margaret Mead's findings on tribe support?
- There are only 2 gender catagories that exist worldwide
- Gender is biological
- Gender is flexible and socially learned
- Gender is predetermined
4. How many stages are in Kohlbergs theory of gender development?
5. What is a Schema?
- A belief on a gender
- A thought in our brain
- pocket of information we shape and gather from the age of 2
- Information we gather from age 7