1. According to evolution, why have men evolved to be the dominant sex?
- To attract mates
- To be the breadwinner
- They're egoistic
- To be more aggresive
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does non-falsifiable mean?
- It CANNOT be proven or disproven
- it CAN be proven or disproven
- The study doesnt condiser any alternatives
- The study cannot be applied to other people
3. What theory does the study by Slaby and Frey support?
- Social learning
- Scema theory
4. What is a Schema?
- A belief on a gender
- pocket of information we shape and gather from the age of 2
- Information we gather from age 7
- A thought in our brain
5. According to the Schema theory, what happens at adolesence?
- Carry the belief that gender cannot be changed
- They have fragile gender labels
- They become androgenous (masculine and feminine)
- They realise gender is fixed