1. What is the issue with using case studies?
- They're deterministic
- Theyre unique cases that cannot be generalised
- They only follow the person for 1 week
- They are limited in data
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which theory involves aspect such as; Observe, Imitate and Reinforcement?
- Biosocial theory
- Social Learning theory
- Biological Theory
- Cognitive theories
3. What theory does the case of David Reimer support?
- Cognitive Theory
- Social learning theory
- Biological theory
- Biosocial Theory
4. How many stages are in Kohlbergs theory of gender development?
5. What is one psychological cause of gender dysphoria?
- Attachment theory
- Brain sex theory