1. What does the study by Smith and Lloyd demonstrate?
- That parents have overclose relationships with their children
- That parents treat their children differently based on their sex
- That parents judge children based on their clothing colour
- That hormones are most influential
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does non-falsifiable mean?
- The study doesnt condiser any alternatives
- The study cannot be applied to other people
- It CANNOT be proven or disproven
- it CAN be proven or disproven
3. What is one psychological cause of gender dysphoria?
- Brain sex theory
- Attachment theory
4. According to evolution, why have men evolved to be the dominant sex?
- To attract mates
- To be the breadwinner
- They're egoistic
- To be more aggresive
5. Which theory involves aspect such as; Observe, Imitate and Reinforcement?
- Cognitive theories
- Social Learning theory
- Biosocial theory
- Biological Theory