1. What is one biological cause of gender dysphoria?
- Psychodynamic model
- Brain sex theory
- Fmaily Dynamics
- Attachment theory
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does non-falsifiable mean?
- It CANNOT be proven or disproven
- The study cannot be applied to other people
- it CAN be proven or disproven
- The study doesnt condiser any alternatives
3. What is the issue with using case studies?
- They only follow the person for 1 week
- Theyre unique cases that cannot be generalised
- They are limited in data
- They're deterministic
4. What theory does the study by Slaby and Frey support?
- Scema theory
- Social learning
5. According to evolution, why have men evolved to be the dominant sex?
- They're egoistic
- To be more aggresive
- To attract mates
- To be the breadwinner