1. What is a Schema?
- Information we gather from age 7
- A belief on a gender
- pocket of information we shape and gather from the age of 2
- A thought in our brain
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does Margaret Mead's findings on tribe support?
- Gender is flexible and socially learned
- There are only 2 gender catagories that exist worldwide
- Gender is biological
- Gender is predetermined
3. According to evolution, why have men evolved to be the dominant sex?
- To be more aggresive
- To attract mates
- They're egoistic
- To be the breadwinner
4. What does the study by Smith and Lloyd demonstrate?
- That parents judge children based on their clothing colour
- That parents treat their children differently based on their sex
- That hormones are most influential
- That parents have overclose relationships with their children
5. What does non-falsifiable mean?
- The study doesnt condiser any alternatives
- The study cannot be applied to other people
- It CANNOT be proven or disproven
- it CAN be proven or disproven