1. What theory does the case of David Reimer support?
- Cognitive Theory
- Social learning theory
- Biological theory
- Biosocial Theory
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is one psychological cause of gender dysphoria?
- Attachment theory
- Brain sex theory
3. What does non-falsifiable mean?
- The study doesnt condiser any alternatives
- It CANNOT be proven or disproven
- it CAN be proven or disproven
- The study cannot be applied to other people
4. How many stages are in Kohlbergs theory of gender development?
5. What does Margaret Mead's findings on tribe support?
- Gender is predetermined
- Gender is flexible and socially learned
- Gender is biological
- There are only 2 gender catagories that exist worldwide