1. What is a Schema?
- A belief on a gender
- A thought in our brain
- pocket of information we shape and gather from the age of 2
- Information we gather from age 7
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why is the Evolutionary theory socially sensitive?
- It blames the individual
- Says gender is flexible
- It reinforces stereotypes
- It disagrees with biology
3. How many stages are in Kohlbergs theory of gender development?
4. What is the issue with using case studies?
- Theyre unique cases that cannot be generalised
- They're deterministic
- They are limited in data
- They only follow the person for 1 week
5. Which theory of gender is considered most holistic?
- Cognitive theories
- Biological theory
- Biosocial theory
- Social learning theory