1. Why is the Evolutionary theory socially sensitive?
- Says gender is flexible
- It reinforces stereotypes
- It blames the individual
- It disagrees with biology
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does non-falsifiable mean?
- The study cannot be applied to other people
- It CANNOT be proven or disproven
- The study doesnt condiser any alternatives
- it CAN be proven or disproven
3. What is one biological cause of gender dysphoria?
- Attachment theory
- Fmaily Dynamics
- Brain sex theory
- Psychodynamic model
4. What does Margaret Mead's findings on tribe support?
- Gender is flexible and socially learned
- Gender is biological
- Gender is predetermined
- There are only 2 gender catagories that exist worldwide
5. Which theory involves aspect such as; Observe, Imitate and Reinforcement?
- Cognitive theories
- Biological Theory
- Social Learning theory
- Biosocial theory