1. What does Margaret Mead's findings on tribe support?
- Gender is flexible and socially learned
- There are only 2 gender catagories that exist worldwide
- Gender is biological
- Gender is predetermined
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is one psychological cause of gender dysphoria?
- Attachment theory
- Brain sex theory
3. What does non-falsifiable mean?
- The study cannot be applied to other people
- It CANNOT be proven or disproven
- The study doesnt condiser any alternatives
- it CAN be proven or disproven
4. Which theory of gender is considered most holistic?
- Cognitive theories
- Biological theory
- Biosocial theory
- Social learning theory
5. How many stages are in Kohlbergs theory of gender development?