1. Why is the Evolutionary theory socially sensitive?
- Says gender is flexible
- It disagrees with biology
- It reinforces stereotypes
- It blames the individual
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does the study by Smith and Lloyd demonstrate?
- That parents judge children based on their clothing colour
- That parents have overclose relationships with their children
- That parents treat their children differently based on their sex
- That hormones are most influential
3. According to the Schema theory, what happens at adolesence?
- They become androgenous (masculine and feminine)
- They realise gender is fixed
- Carry the belief that gender cannot be changed
- They have fragile gender labels
4. What is the issue with using case studies?
- They only follow the person for 1 week
- Theyre unique cases that cannot be generalised
- They are limited in data
- They're deterministic
5. Which theory of gender is considered most holistic?
- Social learning theory
- Biosocial theory
- Biological theory
- Cognitive theories