1. What does non-falsifiable mean?
- The study doesnt condiser any alternatives
- It CANNOT be proven or disproven
- it CAN be proven or disproven
- The study cannot be applied to other people
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is one biological cause of gender dysphoria?
- Attachment theory
- Brain sex theory
- Psychodynamic model
- Fmaily Dynamics
3. What theory does the case of David Reimer support?
- Biological theory
- Cognitive Theory
- Social learning theory
- Biosocial Theory
4. How many stages are in Kohlbergs theory of gender development?
5. Why is the Evolutionary theory socially sensitive?
- Says gender is flexible
- It disagrees with biology
- It reinforces stereotypes
- It blames the individual