1. What is the trinity?
- The Father, the son and the holy spirit
- The Father, The Lord and the spirit from above
- A triangle
- God, Jesus and Mary
- The dove, the rock and the holy spirit
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the definition of a drug?
- Something that makes a perminant change on the performance of the body
- Something that a doctor gives a patient when they are ill and in need
- Something that alters the way the body works and can change the way you feel
- Something that is sold in dark alleys illegaly
3. What is: STEWARDSHIP?
- Caring for God's planet
- Destroying God's planet
- A symbol of hope
- A special revelation from God
4. What type of care do hospices offer?
- Palliative Care
- Plausible care
- Terminal Care
- Good Care
- Bad Care
5. What is the sacred sound of the universe?