1. The service which takes place after someone has died is called a _________
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Do Christians believe that animals have a soul?
3. What is committal?
- A short speech given at the funeral of the deceased
- The actions that take place when a body is buried or cremated
- Baptism of a Christian
4. Most Christians believe Hell ...
- Is an eternal paradise with God
- Is a punishment after death for living separate from God and in sin
- Is where the soul is cleansed of sin before Heaven
5. Jesus is called a _________ because he died for the sins of the world