1. Jesus is called a _________ because he died for the sins of the world
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. The Christian idea of paradise where the soul goes to spend eternity with God
3. What is committal?
- The actions that take place when a body is buried or cremated
- Baptism of a Christian
- A short speech given at the funeral of the deceased
4. Most Christians believe Hell ...
- Is a punishment after death for living separate from God and in sin
- Is where the soul is cleansed of sin before Heaven
- Is an eternal paradise with God
5. Do Christians believe that animals have a soul?