1. The service which takes place after someone has died is called a _________
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. The Christian idea of paradise where the soul goes to spend eternity with God
3. Jesus is called a _________ because he died for the sins of the world
4. Christians believe our 'soul' is ...
- The non-physical part of our being that dies with our physical bodies
- An immortal and non-physical part of the body which is the connection with God
- The Holy Spirit
5. Do Christians believe that animals have a soul?