1. What is the rate of population growth in Egypt?
- 100,000 / year
- 500,000 / year
- 250,000 / year
- 1,000,000 / year
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is an alternative name for the 'Outer Suburbs?'
- The 'Commuter Belt'
- The 'Outer Districts'
- The 'Urban Fringe'
- The 'Urban Sprawl'
3. What are the three main purposes of the Riverside Development, Norwich?
- Transportation links, Retail and Housing
- Housing, Entertainment and Transportation links
- Retail, Leisure and Housing
- Leisure, Entertainment and Commerce
4. What percentage of Cairo's residents do not have access to fresh water?
5. What was the average age of marriage in 2010?
Similar Geography resources: