1. What is the centre of a city called?
- The 'Urban Sprawl'
- The 'Central Business District' (CBD)
- The 'Central Hub of Commerce' (CHC)
- The 'Urban Fringe'
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which area of England has the lowest demand for new housing?
- North West
- East Anglia
- South West
3. What percentage of industrial wastewater is pumped untreated into the Nile?
4. What percentage of Cairo's residents do not have access to fresh water?
5. What are the three main purposes of the Riverside Development, Norwich?
- Transportation links, Retail and Housing
- Housing, Entertainment and Transportation links
- Retail, Leisure and Housing
- Leisure, Entertainment and Commerce
Similar Geography resources: