1. What two factors are key in the land use of urban areas?
- A demand for new services, The amount of tourists
- A demand for more housing, De-industrialised areas
- Immigration, Population decrease
- The cost of buying land in cities, The economy
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How large is the Riverside Development in Norwich?
- 14 Hectares
- 7 Hectares
- 10 Hectares
- 6 Hectares
3. What percentage of Cairo's residents live in slums?
4. What percentage of Cairo's residents do not have access to fresh water?
5. What is the movement away from urban areas called?
- Reverse Urbanisation
Similar Geography resources: