1. How many more homes in the UK will be needed by 2020?
- 3 Million
- 20 Million
- 7 Million
- 1.5 Million
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What percentage of Cairo's residents do not have access to fresh water?
3. Which of these is NOT a negative impact of counter-urbanisation?
- Local services used more, creating more employment opportunities
- Increased pollution from commuters
- Conflict between local people and migrants
- More demand for housing, increasing the asking price for local buyers
4. What percentage of industrial wastewater is pumped untreated into the Nile?
5. Between 2001-2021, the UK population is expected to rise by how much?
- 17.2 Million
- 4.1 Million
- 3.4 Million
- 7.8 Million
Similar Geography resources: