1. Which of these is NOT a negative impact of counter-urbanisation?
- Local services used more, creating more employment opportunities
- Conflict between local people and migrants
- More demand for housing, increasing the asking price for local buyers
- Increased pollution from commuters
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is NOT a main settlement function?
- Market Centre
3. What are the main reasons for rapid growth in LIC's?
- Population increase, Epidemics
- Better healthcare, War
- Migration, Population increase
- Increased life expectancy, More access to water
4. What is the centre of a city called?
- The 'Central Hub of Commerce' (CHC)
- The 'Central Business District' (CBD)
- The 'Urban Fringe'
- The 'Urban Sprawl'
5. Between 2001-2021, the UK population is expected to rise by how much?
- 4.1 Million
- 17.2 Million
- 7.8 Million
- 3.4 Million
Similar Geography resources: