1. What is the movement away from urban areas called?
- Reverse Urbanisation
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the main reasons for rapid growth in LIC's?
- Increased life expectancy, More access to water
- Population increase, Epidemics
- Migration, Population increase
- Better healthcare, War
3. Which economic reasons contribute to more housing needed in the UK?
- Rise in divorce, More financial independence
- More financial independence, Ageing population
- Wealthier population, Increased house prices
- Later marriage, Decreasing unemployment
4. What percentage of Cairo's residents live in slums?
5. What was the average age of marriage in 2010?
Similar Geography resources: