1. What is the movement away from urban areas called?
- Reverse Urbanisation
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is an alternative name for the 'Outer Suburbs?'
- The 'Outer Districts'
- The 'Urban Fringe'
- The 'Commuter Belt'
- The 'Urban Sprawl'
3. What are the three main purposes of the Riverside Development, Norwich?
- Leisure, Entertainment and Commerce
- Transportation links, Retail and Housing
- Retail, Leisure and Housing
- Housing, Entertainment and Transportation links
4. What is the life expectancy in Cairo, Egypt?
5. What percentage of industrial wastewater is pumped untreated into the Nile?
Similar Geography resources: