1. What is the life expectancy in Cairo, Egypt?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which area of England has the highest demand for new housing?
- South West
- South East
- East Midlands
3. What is the centre of a city called?
- The 'Central Business District' (CBD)
- The 'Urban Sprawl'
- The 'Urban Fringe'
- The 'Central Hub of Commerce' (CHC)
4. What percentage of industrial wastewater is pumped untreated into the Nile?
5. What are the three main purposes of the Riverside Development, Norwich?
- Transportation links, Retail and Housing
- Retail, Leisure and Housing
- Leisure, Entertainment and Commerce
- Housing, Entertainment and Transportation links
Similar Geography resources: