1. What are the main uses for PolyetheleneTyrepethalate (PET)?
- plastic bags
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What process is used to create bottles?
- vacuum forming
- blow moulding
- injection moulding
3. What is the name of the strucutre used to let the plastic grains into the machine in injection moulding?
4. What is the angle called that makes a shape suitable for vacuum forming?
5. What are the disadvantages of injection moulding?
- Expensive to set up
- Not very effecicient
- Not good for mass production
- requires lots of manual labour