1. Which one of these would be a job in the quarternary sector?
- Industrial jobs
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why are more people moving away from getting jobs in farming?
- Farming is subsidised
- Farming is uncertain
- Farming is boring even though it is highly paid
3. Which one of these is an example of green employment?
- Thinking of new materials to recycle
- Making products from sustainable materials
- Sending waste to landfill
4. Tertiary employment usually dominates in poor regions of a country?
5. Why is it more difficult to build on brownfield sites?
- Th areas are cheap to build on
- The ground can be infertile
- The ground may inhabit wonderful creatures
Similar Geography resources: