1. Why is broadband availability important for rural areas?
- So that they can go on holiday
- So that people can get in touch with the city
- So that they get quick internet to go on twitter
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a result of too many people going to live in cities in developing countries?
- Slum and Shanty towns are created
- More buildings have to be knocked down to make room for new housing
3. How can a living space become more sustainable?
- Turn the thermostat on the heating up
- Reuse water
- Don't plant any more trees
4. Which of these two would mind most about the job prospects of a place?
- Elderly people
- Younger people
5. Does everyone have the same view on the perfect living space?
- Yes they do