1. Which one of these is an advantage of a bottom-up project?
- Quite cheap to create
- Uses machinery and technology
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does the poverty cycle show?
- It shows that the gap between the development of core areas is beginning to shorten
- It shows that core areas keep growing and peripheral regions keep struggling
- It shows that core regions are the ones struggling and it is the periphery that is growing
3. Which areas are normally the peripheral areas of a country?
- Rural regions
- Urban regions
4. Bottom-up development projects are set up to help small communities of people?
5. Why are urban economies growing faster than rural ones?
- Urban areas sell better things in their shops
- They have better educational opportunities and more jobs
- They are nicer so people spend loads of money to go and see them
Similar Geography resources: