1. What does the poverty cycle show?
- It shows that core areas keep growing and peripheral regions keep struggling
- It shows that core regions are the ones struggling and it is the periphery that is growing
- It shows that the gap between the development of core areas is beginning to shorten
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why are urban economies growing faster than rural ones?
- They have better educational opportunities and more jobs
- They are nicer so people spend loads of money to go and see them
- Urban areas sell better things in their shops
3. Bottom-up development projects are set up to help small communities of people?
4. Peripheral regions of India are growing?
- Yes they are
- No they're not
5. People in areas such as China or India migrate because...
- They want to escape poverty
- They just want to find a new house because they are tired of the one they live in
- They want to experience a new part of their country
Similar Geography resources: