1. Top-down development projects are set up to help small communities of people
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which one of these is an advantage of a bottom-up project?
- Quite cheap to create
- Uses machinery and technology
3. People in areas such as China or India migrate because...
- They want to experience a new part of their country
- They want to escape poverty
- They just want to find a new house because they are tired of the one they live in
4. Bottom-up development projects are set up to help small communities of people?
5. Why are urban economies growing faster than rural ones?
- Urban areas sell better things in their shops
- They have better educational opportunities and more jobs
- They are nicer so people spend loads of money to go and see them
Similar Geography resources: