1. Peripheral regions of India are growing?
- Yes they are
- No they're not
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which areas are normally the peripheral areas of a country?
- Rural regions
- Urban regions
3. What does the poverty cycle show?
- It shows that core areas keep growing and peripheral regions keep struggling
- It shows that core regions are the ones struggling and it is the periphery that is growing
- It shows that the gap between the development of core areas is beginning to shorten
4. Bottom-up development projects are set up to help small communities of people?
5. Why are urban economies growing faster than rural ones?
- They have better educational opportunities and more jobs
- They are nicer so people spend loads of money to go and see them
- Urban areas sell better things in their shops
Similar Geography resources: