1. People in areas such as China or India migrate because...
- They want to experience a new part of their country
- They want to escape poverty
- They just want to find a new house because they are tired of the one they live in
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Peripheral regions of India are growing?
- Yes they are
- No they're not
3. Bottom-up development projects are set up to help small communities of people?
4. Which areas are normally the peripheral areas of a country?
- Rural regions
- Urban regions
5. Why are urban economies growing faster than rural ones?
- They have better educational opportunities and more jobs
- They are nicer so people spend loads of money to go and see them
- Urban areas sell better things in their shops
Similar Geography resources: