1. Why are urban economies growing faster than rural ones?
- Urban areas sell better things in their shops
- They have better educational opportunities and more jobs
- They are nicer so people spend loads of money to go and see them
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which one of these is an advantage of a bottom-up project?
- Quite cheap to create
- Uses machinery and technology
3. What does the poverty cycle show?
- It shows that core areas keep growing and peripheral regions keep struggling
- It shows that core regions are the ones struggling and it is the periphery that is growing
- It shows that the gap between the development of core areas is beginning to shorten
4. Peripheral regions of India are growing?
- Yes they are
- No they're not
5. Which areas are normally the peripheral areas of a country?
- Rural regions
- Urban regions
Similar Geography resources: